"The Perfect Cycle" By Nelson Montanna

Nelson Montanna has a book out called BottomLine Bodybuilding and The Bodybuilding Truth. In one of these books he includes a bonus section called "The Perfect Cycle." I'm just curious if anyone has tried this cycle or even heard or read about it. I'm not sure of the exact cycle but I'll lay it out as easy as possible. Any input would be great.

To begin with it's a 4 week cycle, in reality 3 because the last week is taking 50mg of Proviron per day. So here goes...

Week one: 250mg Sustanon on Monday / 100mg Primo Tuesday / 100mg Primo Wednesday / 100mg Primo Friday / 20mg d-bol for all seven days of first week

Week two: 200mg of test cypionate or enanthate on Monday / 100mg Primo on Wednesday / 100mg Primo Thursday / 100mg Primo Saturday / 25mg winstrol tabs all seven days of week two

Week three: 100mg Primo Monday / 100mg Primo Tuesday / 100mg Primo Thursday / 20mg anavar all seven days of week three

Week four: 50mg a day for last seven days / 3,000mg avena sativa per day split up into 3 doses of 1g each.

Please give any input on this, I will give my opinions after I hear other comments becuase I don't want to interfere with your thoughts. Thanks.

And god damn Kevin Levrone looks absolutely ridicolouslly ripped in my avatar.

Looks like a Primobolan fan just like me

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd call that "The Kitchen Sink Cluster Phuck Cycle."

And no, I've never tried it.

And god damn Kevin Levrone looks absolutely ridiculously ripped in your avatar.
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-13-2005 at 11:14 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Cycle looks a little wack to me IMO.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Atleast there will be no doubt that you will grow after all that. Although I'd run it for 12-15weeks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    4 week cycle?..1 week cyp?....1 week Sust?....super low doses...I'd love to hear someone say they got results from that.

~Pinnacle~

zircon is offline Junior Member
    I'd say you can get some results, but I don't see why you'd want to do that. I can see he's runnning a really soft cycle, trying to minimally supress - not sur ehow well it works. What about pct?

Secondly the primo and sust will still hang aroudn for another 2 weeks at least afterwards, still partially supressing, why do that? At least use short esters to cut off at the end so you get more gains for the last 2 weeks worth of supression.

I thin perhaps his endocrine system is such that he gets hardly shut down by this at all. So he gets the minimal gains, 4-5 pounds mayeb if diet and training is perfect, and no supression. I'm not sure how this will work for other people who are supressed more easily.

Just some thoughts.

--^^ Thanks for all your advices and for not being major a-holes. I've posted this on other sites and everyone said stupid sh*t.

I was thinking about trying it maybe because it would only cost me $270 to run the cycle.

Nelson Montanna said that the point of this cycle was no acne, no HPTA suppression, no gyno, and extremely low water fat with keeping all of the gains. I see how it would work but I think the anavar and winny is useless in my opinion.

What do you guys think about all this??

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Don't like it personally. Give it a shot and report back.

timtim is offline Member
    nelson montana is a fool. his advice, besides some herbs to use during pct, is garbage.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You said Nelson Montana!!!!!!

Mr. EliteFitness bee-yatch. Let me try to dig up a picture of him!!!!!

~SC~

Your endocrine system would be shut down on that cycle, 100%, I think...so I don't know the reasoning behind it....

Does he give any? Has it worked for him? I mean...what does he look like?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Nelson Montanna said that the point of this cycle was no acne, no HPTA suppression, no gyno, and extremely low water fat with keeping all of the gains. I see how it would work but I think the anavar and winny is useless in my opinion.

What do you guys think about all this??
    Mr Montana forgot to mention NO GAINS! Why any supposed expert would recommend a cycle that has you taking effed up doses for a short period of time that doesn't even allow their esters time to release an effective quantity, while still managing to cease nat test production is a mystery to me bro. For $300 bucks you can do a lot better, IMO.

There ya go swole-snoafabitch looks frightening. LOL

Why does that picture look like a 1950's black and white photo?

He's a beast

LMFAO

Sorry Hooker, that's the best I could find. Very Chuck Norris look though, not BB look IMO.

WELL, he's not huge or anything, but his goals probably don't include winning the Mr.O or anything like that....or even a regional show...he looks fit enough.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It looks like a fango wango cycle but with long esters which I really don't understand. There was a big push on these about seven or eight years ago when everyone was trying to discover the cycle that you could grow from but then recover very quickly. It never panned out for me or anyone I know and I think most people have abandoned the idea. Some still use High dose in 4-6 week internvals followed by a couple of weeks at low dose but these people never come off and usually cycle their training and diet the same way. If I am not mistaken that is part of DC's method.

Well I thank you all for your opinions. And as I stated at the begining of this thread...

"Please give any input on this, I will give my opinions after I hear other comments becuase I don't want to interfere with your thoughts. Thanks."

My opinions are...

a.) Nelson Montanna is a faggot. Alot of the shit I read from him I totally disagree with.

b.) I didn't think this cycle would work too well. But I have no doubt that it will work. Is 2lbs. or permanent lean muscle worth $250-$300? I don't think so!!

c.) I'd like to know if Nelson actually cycled this or he just wrote it down like a stupid engineer. What works on paper doesn't always work in reality and vice versa.

Thank you for all your inputs and no hard feelings, I just wanted to hear from other aas users if they had any first hand experience with this cycle. Thank you friends.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Dog shit cycle.

Thank god we have access to AR and aren't forced to make descisions off of books we find.

Thread Information