seadam is offline Junior Member

I did it...now need help

Ok, so I took the advice of many on this forum, with the trust that you actually do know what the F*!K you are talking about. I'm going to try my first cycle. I had EQ/Winny and I put the EQ aside. I picked up test prop today. I bought enough to do 350/wk for 8 weeks and I have enough winny depot for 50mg EOD. So, I decided to use test for my 1st. Now, I don't know whether to add the winny at the last 4 weeks or the first 4 weeks. I'd like to stay as tight as possible and not bloat...major gains in size is not the goal...that is, if I can keep of the unecessary bodyfat then I will. Also, I am not sure about the PCT. I want to get my levels back to normal as quickly as possible but I don't want to overdue it. Is clomid and nolva both needed or is clomid enough. Moreover, at 350mg/wk of prop, what are the chances of gyno? Lastly, do I need to start slow with prop or just start at 350 and come off at 350? Thanks, seadam

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    start and finish the prop at the same amount mate,if you pyramid the dose your blood levels will not be stable and the likelyhood of sides will be greater.add the winny in the last 4-5 weeks mate.

I should also NOT pyramid the dose with winny, right? Also, I should take nolva and clomid a day or so after my last winny injection?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The chance of the amount of prop giving you gyno is answered by how sensitive you are to estrogen. Since this is your first cycle you wouldn't know that so you should at least be running nolvadex .

On the prop as booz stated run it at the same dosages from day 1 to the last day. This will keep blood levels most stable.

On the Winny........ 50mg EOD for 4 weeks is a waste IMO........ 50mg ED for 6 weeks would be best for results and this is only if your body fat is lower. IMO the EQ would have been a better choice then the winny....... sides aren't as bad with EQ..... plus a prop/winny cycle will make your joints pretty sore.

PCT......... Clomid and Nolva is not too much for this process. Recovery is very important so IMO run everything you need to make recovery faster and easier.
    So 3 days after your last Prop injection run:
    Day 1 to 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    I would run the winny for the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle, but @50mg ED!
    Keep your EQ for your next cycle, should be run for atleast (hmmm) 12 weeks

Mudman, you said "The chance of the amount of prop giving you gyno is answered by how sensitive you are to estrogen. Since this is your first cycle you wouldn't know that so you should at least be running nolvadex ." Run nolva when exactly? Is it taken from the start or just part of the PCT? If it is from the start, what is the dosage? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seadam
    Mudman, you said "The chance of the amount of prop giving you gyno is answered by how sensitive you are to estrogen. Since this is your first cycle you wouldn't know that so you should at least be running nolvadex." Run nolva when exactly? Is it taken from the start or just part of the PCT? If it is from the start, what is the dosage? Thanks
    Yes run the nolva straight through the cycle and PCT

Quote Originally Posted by seadam
    Mudman, you said "The chance of the amount of prop giving you gyno is answered by how sensitive you are to estrogen. Since this is your first cycle you wouldn't know that so you should at least be running nolvadex." Run nolva when exactly? Is it taken from the start or just part of the PCT? If it is from the start, what is the dosage? Thanks
    Often runned @10-20mg ED from start to end of PCT.
    Start PCT, 4 days after your last injection of prop. Do 300mg the first day, then 100mg ED for the next 10 days. 50mg ED for the last 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Often runned @10-20mg ED from start to end of PCT.
    Start PCT, 4 days after your last injection of prop. Do 300mg the first day, then 100mg ED for the next 10 days. 50mg ED for the last 10 days.
    It's 3 days after last injection.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's 3 days after last injection.
    ok... the results from my PCT calculator said 4 days

ok... the results from my PCT calculator said 4 days
    Ok...... but it's wrong. Does a day hurt? I doubt it but I would rather start PCT on time from keeping my hormones from crashing any further.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Ok...... but it's wrong. Does a day hurt? I doubt it but I would rather start PCT on time from keeping my hormones from crashing any further.
    Probably right.
    If he inject @350mg once a week, he should start PCT 4 days after last inject. If he inject @200mg every 3rd day, he should start PCT 3 days after last injection...

But as you said, its better to be one day earlier than one day to late

Thanks for the info. Can you answer my sus 250 post?

Probably right.
    If he inject @350mg once a week, he should start PCT 4 days after last inject. If he inject @200mg every 3rd day, he should start PCT 3 days after last injection...

But as you said, its better to be one day earlier than one day to late
    That has nothing to do with when PCT will start............ Even if he injected Prop once it will still be active the same if he was injecting it for a month.

Thread Information