topgun1983 is offline Banned

Sustenon: a mature approach

I am concerned about the androgenis affects of sustenon 250.
    I ave run a 12 course of 200mg deca before, and while my test levels were surpressed, they have now recovered and i held a good 14lbs of mass.
    I have been offered 13 sustenon 250's. I appreciate that sustenon is a lot more androgenic than deca and the chances of acne, hair loss etc is a lot higher.
    I was thinking of running 250mg per week for 13 weeks. A lot of hardcore bodybuilders would say 'too low' but i only want to put on another 14lbs of mass, with minimal side effects, and minimal post therapy crash.

I read an article last week that said that i could make slow but steady gians if i ran 250mg every 14 days, therefore having a little synthesised test to boost your natural levels, without crashing them.....

What are peoples advise to these ideas....
    Oh it must be noted that i am not interested in heavy amounts (750mg per week). I have dbol at my disposal also if anyone advises throwing that in.

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    in your case with the gear u have, i would say this...

weeks 1-13 sust @ 250mg
    weeks 1-4 dbol @ 30mg ED

* a lot of people are gonna tell u to up the test to 500mg but 250 is fine for ure goals
    * also if you have enough dbols to go higher, 40mg would be nice
    * also pct..plan

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    do u know what pct is?

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    if u really crash that bad... i doubt u can hold on to 14lbs of mass...and u did a wrong 1st cycle by doing deca only... i would recommend 500g/week of sust for 12 weeks...its sufficent..and do a proper pct so u dont crash

thank you for your replies.
    Yes i think i will hit weeks 1-4 30 mg of dbol .
    I did deca only to sooth my knee with arthritis.
    Can someone educate me on the probability of the side effects on sust. I have read the potentials but its better to hear of real cases.

bump!

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    sust is good... it has the side effects of normal testosterone had.. personally i only had acne.. no hairloss no gyno whatsoever...i didnt even take anti-e during cycle.. the only thing bout sust is the injection hurts like hell...but mix it with deca ..and u will be fine... do a cycle like this :

week 1-12 :sust 500mg per week
    week 1-11:deca 400mg per week
    week 1-4 : 30mg dianabol per day

dont forget to do a proper PCT!! and u wont crash

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Sust is probably the most popular Test available, but IMO the worst you can use, if you have it available get some Test E or Cyp. Both will give you steadier blood levels without doing EOD injects. Also, I would bump your test to at least 400, this is really just a good minimum IMO. I didn't try test 'til my 3rd cycle, started at 200mg/wk, got dick, bumped to 400mg/noticed something, jumped to 600mg/wk and felt like frickin superman. It is up to you, but I have never heard anyone say that 500mg/wk is too much.

I would also point out, this being your first test cycle, 500mg/wk all by itself with nolva on hand and proper pct will yield the gains you seek.12 weeks

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    I am concerned about the androgenis affects of sustenon 250.
    I ave run a 12 course of 200mg deca before, and while my test levels were surpressed, they have now recovered and i held a good 14lbs of mass.
    I have been offered 13 sustenon 250's. I appreciate that sustenon is a lot more androgenic than deca and the chances of acne, hair loss etc is a lot higher.
    I was thinking of running 250mg per week for 13 weeks. A lot of hardcore bodybuilders would say 'too low' but i only want to put on another 14lbs of mass, with minimal side effects, and minimal post therapy crash.

I read an article last week that said that i could make slow but steady gians if i ran 250mg every 14 days, therefore having a little synthesised test to boost your natural levels, without crashing them.....

What are peoples advise to these ideas....
    Oh it must be noted that i am not interested in heavy amounts (750mg per week). I have dbol at my disposal also if anyone advises throwing that in.
    I'm 35 years old, 5'8'' 203lb asian, I use sus-250, 1cc a week, for 12weeks, I gain 19lb, I feel good, If I try to inject more then 250mg a week, I get a bad fever 6hours after I inject, I have no choices to stay at 250mg-sus a week. if I stick with 1cc-250mg sus a week, I don't get any fever and I did not get any side effects, only thing that I get is my ass get sore after I inject the sus-250..the soreness will last about 1~2 days.
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 09-29-2005 at 10:50 PM.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    I'm runin sust250 @ 500mg/week
    1cc MON, 1cc THURS
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Currently in week 8
    Another 2 weeks to go
    Gained solid 14lbs (lean bulk diet)
    Almost 0 water retention
    No acne
    No hairloss

Thank you for your advise. As usual.
    Going to run,
    1-13 sust 250
    1-12 Deca 200mg
    1-4 Dbol 30mg
    10mg Nolvadex pd
    Nolva and Chlomid after.
    Im looking fwd to it. Aiming for 14-19lbs.

and epherdrine (with asprin and coffee) at 2 x 50mg a day

Whoa, let the 3 week old thread die............

Thread Information