Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075

    substance in Tren vial

    Ok, I just got my cycle a few days ago. I looked at all of the vials, and noticed that the Tren Ace. had some sort of substance on the inside of the vial (attached to the vial; not floating around). It doesn't cover the whole inside of the vial, just a portion. What is it??? I tried shaking it a little bit, and it doesn't come off. I have already checked my source from a few mods on this board and another board. Any idea as to what this is?

    Thanks,
    MS

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Is it on the bottom of the vial?

    What color is it?

    Does it look like ice crystals?

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Is it on the bottom of the vial?

    What color is it?

    Does it look like ice crystals?

    ~Pinnacle~
    yes as pinnacle has stated abouve its more than likely crystals mate,no worries just warm the vial up and this usually remedies this!

  4. #4
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075
    I can't really tell, as the vial is very dark. So dark that I can't tell if the Tren is actually gold in color. From what I can see, yes, they could have a kind of crystal appearance. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I take my first shot. Thanks a lot, guys.
    MS

  5. #5
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075
    When you say "heat the vial up", can I just put it in some boiling water for a couple minutes, or what's the best way to go about it? Stick it in the oven???


    By the way-What causes this, and why is it only happening with the Tren and not the Test E.???

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    When you say "heat the vial up", can I just put it in some boiling water for a couple minutes, or what's the best way to go about it? Stick it in the oven???


    By the way-What causes this, and why is it only happening with the Tren and not the Test E.???
    The boiling water is the best. Swirl it around untill the substance desolves. This happens a lot.

  7. #7
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    You can heat up some water on the stove, not to a boil tho, and put the vial in it, or if you have very hot tap water just run that over it for a while, once again nowhere near boiling IMO.

  8. #8
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Sorry mud, just saw your post-do you really bring it to a full boil?

  9. #9
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    You can heat up some water on the stove, not to a boil tho, and put the vial in it, or if you have very hot tap water just run that over it for a while, once again nowhere near boiling IMO.
    Hot tap water isn't going to get the substance into solutuion again. Brining the pot to a boil and then sticking the vial in for a few seconds and swirl it works........ this is what is done while doing the conversion.

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Sorry mud, just saw your post-do you really bring it to a full boil?

    LOL..... were posting over eachother.......... Yep I get the pot to a boil then let it cool for a few then I stick the vial in.

  11. #11
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    I have always had luck with the hot tap H2O, but I should say I have the water heater thermostat set high enough on it it will burn you if you aren't careful.

  12. #12
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I can't really tell, as the vial is very dark. So dark that I can't tell if the Tren is actually gold in color. From what I can see, yes, they could have a kind of crystal appearance. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I take my first shot. Thanks a lot, guys.
    MS
    If it's crystals,it has crashed and will be painful to shoot.If it is just sediment on the bottom of the vial,then it wasn't filtered properly.But the gunk at the bottom won't budge as long as you don't heat it.

    If in fact it did crash.Heating and swirling the vial in warm water might help.You might have to add more BA or BB to get it to hold.After heating it,let it sit for a day to see if it holds.Do not shoot right away.The last thing you want is crashed gear in your muscle.

    ~Pinnacle~

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I have always had luck with the hot tap H2O, but I should say I have the water heater thermostat set high enough on it it will burn you if you aren't careful.
    LOL......... well then maybe your's hotter then the pot.

    Some of the stuff in fina and tren is hard to get back in.... at least for me it is so i use the pot.

  14. #14
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If it's crystals,it has crashed and will be painful to shoot.If it is just sediment on the bottom of the vial,then it wasn't filtered properly.But the gunk at the bottom won't budge as long as you don't heat it.

    If in fact it did crash.Heating and swirling the vial in warm water might help.You might have to add more BA or BB to get it to hold.After heating it,let it sit for a day to see if it holds.Do not shoot right away.The last thing you want is crashed gear in your muscle.

    ~Pinnacle~
    Pinn.-I looked at it closer and it really doesn't look like crystals. There are a few small clumps clung to the side, but most of it is like a slimy film on the side (gunk). Crashed or not crashed??? If it did crash, will heating it up, as everyone mentioned, fix the problem?

  15. #15
    flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    149
    you might want to stick a needle into the vial if you're going to put it in hot water.

    the top of the vial might pop off if you don't do that

  16. #16
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Pinn.-I looked at it closer and it really doesn't look like crystals. There are a few small clumps clung to the side, but most of it is like a slimy film on the side (gunk). Crashed or not crashed??? If it did crash, will heating it up, as everyone mentioned, fix the problem?
    It's gunk bro.Don't heat it up.Just let it be.

    Follow the suggestions above if indeed it did crash.I don't think it did.But the last thing you want to do is shoot crashed gear.If you do heat it up.I repeat,don't shoot it for 24 hrs.Observe it and see how it reacts.

    ~Pinnacle~

  17. #17
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Bumpin pinn on this, if it doesn't go away with heat, chuck it. Better to lose some $ than a leg IMO.

  18. #18
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    agree with all the advice given.

  19. #19
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075
    Does anyone have a picture of what crashed gear looks like? Also, if it is just gunk, should heating it up get rid of it? Sorry if I'm covering old ground here; I just want to be certain that I'm not going to hurt myself or lose a leg. Thanks, guys.

  20. #20
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Also,It should be refiltered regardless of the outcome...I forget to mention that.


    ~Pinnacle~

  21. #21
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Does anyone have a picture of what crashed gear looks like? Also, if it is just gunk, should heating it up get rid of it? Sorry if I'm covering old ground here; I just want to be certain that I'm not going to hurt myself or lose a leg. Thanks, guys.
    read above!!!If you heat gear to disolve the gunk.you need to refilter no matter what.

  22. #22
    Pump101's Avatar
    Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    125
    i'm bumping this because i'm pretty sure i shoot a little bit of crashed tren . inside the vial its almost like swirling inside. i drew 1/2 CC into the syringe and looked like some of the substance was separted from another, i then drew a CC of prop into the same syringe and looked cleared up and then i injected. so do you guys reccomend reheating it ?

  23. #23
    Pump101's Avatar
    Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    125
    i gotta hit the gym right now, when i get back i'll post a pic.

    btw, i shoot it in the delt and i'm experiencing much more pain than normal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •