musclestack is offline Productive Member

substance in Tren vial

Ok, I just got my cycle a few days ago. I looked at all of the vials, and noticed that the Tren Ace. had some sort of substance on the inside of the vial (attached to the vial; not floating around). It doesn't cover the whole inside of the vial, just a portion. What is it??? I tried shaking it a little bit, and it doesn't come off. I have already checked my source from a few mods on this board and another board. Any idea as to what this is?

Thanks,
    MS

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Is it on the bottom of the vial?

What color is it?

Does it look like ice crystals?

~Pinnacle~

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Is it on the bottom of the vial?

What color is it?

Does it look like ice crystals?

~Pinnacle~
    yes as pinnacle has stated abouve its more than likely crystals mate,no worries just warm the vial up and this usually remedies this!

I can't really tell, as the vial is very dark. So dark that I can't tell if the Tren is actually gold in color. From what I can see, yes, they could have a kind of crystal appearance. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I take my first shot. Thanks a lot, guys.
    MS

When you say "heat the vial up", can I just put it in some boiling water for a couple minutes, or what's the best way to go about it? Stick it in the oven???

By the way-What causes this, and why is it only happening with the Tren and not the Test E.???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    When you say "heat the vial up", can I just put it in some boiling water for a couple minutes, or what's the best way to go about it? Stick it in the oven???

By the way-What causes this, and why is it only happening with the Tren and not the Test E.???
    The boiling water is the best. Swirl it around untill the substance desolves. This happens a lot.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You can heat up some water on the stove, not to a boil tho, and put the vial in it, or if you have very hot tap water just run that over it for a while, once again nowhere near boiling IMO.

Sorry mud, just saw your post-do you really bring it to a full boil?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    You can heat up some water on the stove, not to a boil tho, and put the vial in it, or if you have very hot tap water just run that over it for a while, once again nowhere near boiling IMO.
    Hot tap water isn't going to get the substance into solutuion again. Brining the pot to a boil and then sticking the vial in for a few seconds and swirl it works........ this is what is done while doing the conversion.

Sorry mud, just saw your post-do you really bring it to a full boil?

LOL..... were posting over eachother.......... Yep I get the pot to a boil then let it cool for a few then I stick the vial in.

I have always had luck with the hot tap H2O, but I should say I have the water heater thermostat set high enough on it it will burn you if you aren't careful.

I can't really tell, as the vial is very dark. So dark that I can't tell if the Tren is actually gold in color. From what I can see, yes, they could have a kind of crystal appearance. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I take my first shot. Thanks a lot, guys.
    MS
    If it's crystals,it has crashed and will be painful to shoot.If it is just sediment on the bottom of the vial,then it wasn't filtered properly.But the gunk at the bottom won't budge as long as you don't heat it.

If in fact it did crash.Heating and swirling the vial in warm water might help.You might have to add more BA or BB to get it to hold.After heating it,let it sit for a day to see if it holds.Do not shoot right away.The last thing you want is crashed gear in your muscle.

~Pinnacle~

I have always had luck with the hot tap H2O, but I should say I have the water heater thermostat set high enough on it it will burn you if you aren't careful.
    LOL......... well then maybe your's hotter then the pot.

Some of the stuff in fina and tren is hard to get back in.... at least for me it is so i use the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If it's crystals,it has crashed and will be painful to shoot.If it is just sediment on the bottom of the vial,then it wasn't filtered properly.But the gunk at the bottom won't budge as long as you don't heat it.

If in fact it did crash.Heating and swirling the vial in warm water might help.You might have to add more BA or BB to get it to hold.After heating it,let it sit for a day to see if it holds.Do not shoot right away.The last thing you want is crashed gear in your muscle.

~Pinnacle~
    Pinn.-I looked at it closer and it really doesn't look like crystals. There are a few small clumps clung to the side, but most of it is like a slimy film on the side (gunk). Crashed or not crashed??? If it did crash, will heating it up, as everyone mentioned, fix the problem?

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    you might want to stick a needle into the vial if you're going to put it in hot water.

the top of the vial might pop off if you don't do that

Pinn.-I looked at it closer and it really doesn't look like crystals. There are a few small clumps clung to the side, but most of it is like a slimy film on the side (gunk). Crashed or not crashed??? If it did crash, will heating it up, as everyone mentioned, fix the problem?
    It's gunk bro.Don't heat it up.Just let it be.

Follow the suggestions above if indeed it did crash.I don't think it did.But the last thing you want to do is shoot crashed gear.If you do heat it up.I repeat,don't shoot it for 24 hrs.Observe it and see how it reacts.

~Pinnacle~

Bumpin pinn on this, if it doesn't go away with heat, chuck it. Better to lose some $ than a leg IMO.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    agree with all the advice given.

Does anyone have a picture of what crashed gear looks like? Also, if it is just gunk, should heating it up get rid of it? Sorry if I'm covering old ground here; I just want to be certain that I'm not going to hurt myself or lose a leg. Thanks, guys.

Also,It should be refiltered regardless of the outcome...I forget to mention that.

~Pinnacle~

Does anyone have a picture of what crashed gear looks like? Also, if it is just gunk, should heating it up get rid of it? Sorry if I'm covering old ground here; I just want to be certain that I'm not going to hurt myself or lose a leg. Thanks, guys.
    read above!!!If you heat gear to disolve the gunk.you need to refilter no matter what.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    i'm bumping this because i'm pretty sure i shoot a little bit of crashed tren . inside the vial its almost like swirling inside. i drew 1/2 CC into the syringe and looked like some of the substance was separted from another, i then drew a CC of prop into the same syringe and looked cleared up and then i injected. so do you guys reccomend reheating it ?

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    i gotta hit the gym right now, when i get back i'll post a pic.

btw, i shoot it in the delt and i'm experiencing much more pain than normal

Thread Information