jinos is offline Member

Got blood test done today.

Just got a blood test done without telling the doc what I did. She asked me why I wanted this done and I told her I was hella tired for the past few months. She said she wanted a urine test done also to see my protein spillage because I told her I was eating alot more for training purposes. Can she find out if I did some gear still? I just don't want it to show on my insurance. I also had blood taken out. Thanks.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    That depends on what you were taking. Including the ester.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    will insurance programs not cover any problems or checkups under the pretenses of steroids ?

jinos is offline Member
    Took Super test 250,deca ,dbol for a 10 week cycle.

jinos is offline Member
    Depends on the medical insurance co.

She should have asked you if you had taken any steroids . Especially if you were taking a blood test and you said you have been feeling bad.

Darkness is offline Member
    When I went to my doc a few weeks ago to do some blood tests before jumping on the current cycle. She looked at me and she asked me right away if I was on sauce. So point is if you look like a muscle head doctors are going to know what the tests are for even if they dont mention it!

jinos is offline Member
    She didn't ask me if I was on it. I looked at the blood view sheet and this is what she asked for: free test, cortisol,estrogen. liver values,fsh,lh, cholesterol,hdl, and ldl. With all this, can she still find out? That's the only thing she tested me for. Can she still find out? Thanks.

I think she may be looking for some ratio having to do with your test. It should be like 6:1. If she sees this she will know

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    After what I know, the doc can't show your journal or inform the insurance company of anything! That is regulatet by the law, atleast here in Norway

If you buy an insurance here (if you need one), you just fill out the question-sheet from the company and your answers is the "truth"

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    After what I know, the doc can't show your journal or inform the insurance company of anything! That is regulatet by the law, atleast here in Norway

If you buy an insurance here (if you need one), you just fill out the question-sheet from the company and your answers is the "truth"
    You should never lie to your doctor or your insurance company. You should really try not to lie to anyone. Just tell the truth and you will be glad you did. My brother went in and he had to admit he was on steroids . Funny thing is it was M1T. BTW here in the US you dont have to have insurance if you have an emergency but otherwise I think you do.

jinos is offline Member
    So most likely she'll know, right? I finished pct almost 2 months ago. Does that make a difference? Thanks

Just check the detection times on your gear. Go to DRUG PROFILES in the forum and look for the post with your gear. Most of the posts are by Hooker.

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks Newkid. Just checked the profile and it'll be in my system for 18 months!!! I guess my doc will know soon enough. hehehe. By any chance do you know what shows for gear?

lol, In America the doctor has to reveal all info to the insurance, becuase they're the ones paying the bill. Unless she said that you're being tested for steroids , then you're not being tested for steroids. I know I wanted to get blood tests done, but you need a reason to do it or the insurance won't cover it. I was going to go in and say my heart was beating irregularly, but I thought why even do it unless I was cycling roids. Long story short, no she can't tell unless you're 255 lbs. at 9% bf or she gives you a steroid test. Good Luck.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    arent they reasonably cheap though? its not illegal to ask straight up is it?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.directlabs.com/TestProcedure.php

get your tests here...direct results to you

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks you guys, but what do they look for to show gear in your system? Cuz she said she wasn't lookin for it in me and was lookin for a way for my insurance to cover it. So she put in the report that it was due to fatigue. What I was wondering is can she still find out about gear usage with the test I took. Sorry to ask so much but thanks for all the advice.

Thread Information