GotMilk? is offline Junior Member

F***!!! Injured With 2 Weeks Left In Cycle

I just came back from the gym...today I was working out back and I started out with some seated cable rows. 1st set went smooth, then on my 2nd set on my third rep i felt a pain in my left bicep so I stopped and went home... I am currently on week 6 of my Tren A / Test E cycle... this couldnt have happened at a worse time !!! How will I know if I tore my bicep or I just strained it ?? should I stop my cycle ?? DAMN IT THIS SUCKS

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i seriously doubt you sustained a serious injury...continue cycle as planned, and just rest up and take it easy until you can train again

ward065 is offline Member
    dude probably no big deal. I had a similar thing happen to me on incline presses a while ago. I got a strange pain, so i immediately ceased my workout and went home. I was unable to bench press and train chest for about 16 days though...but i was able to do other exercises.

That was an excellent decision you made to stop- i know a trainer who has told his clients at the gym horror stories, of how he got a pain doing bench presses, and decided to work through it, and he tore his pec. That very well could have happened with me if i continued......or in your case, you very well could have torn or sustained serious injury to your bicep if you continued.

It's best to always do a good warm up before you start heavy sets.....this will significantly reduce injury chances

bigben21 is offline New Member
    bad shit man, hope u get better soon boss

Its just the timing of this really sucks...you only really start seeing the effects of tren around 8 weeks.... ARGH !!! well I still feeling pain in my left bicep but Im guess if I actually tore it that I would be in severe pain... I will still finish the cycle, but I guess I wont be working out...what a waste of a cycle....

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I wouldnt say its a waste. havent you seen good results so far?

Yeah its been awesome...but from what I heard you really start seeing the best results around week 8 and I am only week 6...

I mostly hear of people taking it up to week 6 or 8. Look on the bright side...with a shorter cycle of tren you dont have to worry about your balls shrinking.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    with a shorter cycle of tren you dont have to worry about your balls shrinking.
    after 6 wks on tren a he should worry about it (not actually worry about it, but make sure to run proper pct, as his hpta has definitely been affected)

I know pct...I was talking about hcg . He may even still need that though. Probably not.

yeah, i recently starting running hcg for the first time, and it makes a huge difference, especially when using such a harsh AAS like tren a....it's pretty cheap, and i think it's very beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I know pct...I was talking about hcg. He may even still need that though. Probably not.
    LOL from the start of my cycle to now I have been taking 500 ius of HCG every 4 days. AND YES your nuts do shrink within the first week of tren A....it is a very fast acting ester...

hmmmm...I didnt know it would happen so fast. The first week you would already have testicular atrophy? bummer.

BTW your avatar is pretty

Thread Information