akwall47 is offline New Member

my @ss is killing me

i injected 250mg sust for the first time thursday. these past couple days have been awful. i worked out today and now my ass hurts sooooo bad i can barely walk. did i screw up the injection, i mean i aspirated and didnt see blood and was definately deep enough in the muscle. any advice or input please!!!! i already posted a thread concerning this, but its gotten worse today, so sorry to be redundant.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by akwall47
    i injected 250mg sust for the first time thursday. these past couple days have been awful. i worked out today and now my ass hurts sooooo bad i can barely walk. did i screw up the injection, i mean i aspirated and didnt see blood and was definately deep enough in the muscle. any advice or input please!!!! i already posted a thread concerning this, but its gotten worse today, so sorry to be redundant.
    No one here can do anything for you but....

~Pinnacle~

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akwall47
    Just from my experience, is sounds like you didnt get deep enough in the muscle. Assuming you used at least a 1 1/2" 23g and everything was sterile and you didnt suck in any air when aspirating, it looks like you may have injected some in some fat. Do you have a fat ass? If so, you may want to inject a little higher up in the glute and/or push in harder while injecting. Good news is it will go away in 5 days.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well welcome to the dark side this wouldnt happen to be sust by organon would it?

i used 21 gauge 1" 1/2 went all the way in. did it real slow too

offensive behavior is offline New Member
    well thats normal man
    sust always do that because of the propionate content in it but it will go away after 3-5 days so dont worry probably there is nothing wrong .. if you have injected in fat (and that hard to happen as fat is alway supeficial) you will have a good fine huge fu(ken absess if not then congrats youwill get fu(ken big but eat much take your shakes

thank you everyone for your input

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    As you might know I would also heat the gear under a faucet w' the pin cap still on and tilt it up so the water stays away from the pin and to massage the site good after inject. Sust. and prop hurt some for most.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    it will get better every shot

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    First 8-10shots of Sust would hurt like a bitch.
    Each shot would hurt max 5days (for me).
    U would get used to it in time.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I had the first ever site pain the day of... it was really sore and I'm not sure if it was just pushing on a nerve or what?? kind of a sharp pain?

zeroyon is offline New Member
    First 8-10shots of Sust always hurt, feels like someone charlie horsed you with a brick.
    It' a hell of alot better in the ass than in the thigh. I can tell you that for sure...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sus can be a bitch...you will get used to it.Make sure the oil is warm before you inject, stick in the dart at a 90 degree angle..aspirate and be fluid with the injection. Good luck.

Thread Information