Thread: test E or C

golflover123 is offline New Member

test E or C

newbie here looking for opinions on what's the difference between test E and test C. which do you prefer and why.
    thanks in advance

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For the exact differences check out the profiles section:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

In a nutshell there is very little difference. Test C has a slightly longer ester than test E. Pct for test E starts 14 days after last injection, for test C pct starts 18 days after last injection.

Ottawamuscle is offline New Member
    I decided on Test C for an upcoming cycle simply becasue it was cheaper than Test E.

But like eggz said, and according to the God Hooker...they're almost the same. Actually, here's what he said...

"On a funny side note, many steroid users believe that test cyp is more or less powerful than the other popular injectable testosterone enanthate . The truth is, they are almost identical in release patterns, so there is virtually no difference between the two. However, as far back as the printing of the first Underground Steroid Handbook, there has been speculation that Cyp had more “kick” than Enth."

I have also read that it may have to do with the differenet molecular weights...cyp being "lihgter" than enanth, therefore in a mg you actually have more steroid...but it would be so miniscul...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've ran both and saw almost no difference in either of them except I bloated a little more on cyp.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    For the exact differences check out the profiles section:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

In a nutshell there is very little difference. Test C has a slightly longer ester than test E. Pct for test E starts 14 days after last injection, for test C pct starts 18 days after last injection.
    The standard is 14 days for each. They are effectively interchangable.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottawamuscle
    I decided on Test C for an upcoming cycle simply becasue it was cheaper than Test E.

But like eggz said, and according to the God Hooker...they're almost the same. Actually, here's what he said...

"On a funny side note, many steroid users believe that test cyp is more or less powerful than the other popular injectable testosterone enanthate . The truth is, they are almost identical in release patterns, so there is virtually no difference between the two. However, as far back as the printing of the first Underground Steroid Handbook, there has been speculation that Cyp had more “kick” than Enth."

I have also read that it may have to do with the differenet molecular weights...cyp being "lihgter" than enanth, therefore in a mg you actually have more steroid...but it would be so miniscul...
    This is backwards. The enanthate ester is actually " smaller and lighter" then the cypionate ester and in the end you will have 5-15 more mgs per 250mg/ml injection then with test cyp. The upside of cyp is that it is a little more stable as far as test/blood levels are concerned.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Same effect either way. Go with whatever is cheaper and available.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    ive used both and the only difference with me was the pain.....ent hurts,..cyp dont

Thread Information