Thread: Test Decanoate?

PFT50K is offline New Member

Test Decanoate?

Anyone (besides me) tried Test. Decanoate? It takes 6 days to hit & 250mg's supposedly lasts 2 wks (like most decan esters). Deca is the only thing I've ever heard w/a decan ester which accounts for something like 20% of the total dosage.

If anyone has any knowledge of the form Test. feel free to share Ur info.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    test decanoate is fond in sust @ 100 mg of the 250 mg

Darkness is offline Member
    Test that takes 6 days to hit? How often do you shoot it a week? If it lasts 2 weeks then once a week would be enough. Shit test that you shoot once a week and hits that quick? It would be the end of prop for me!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Decanoate has a 15 day half life. you only need to shoot it 1 time a week and can still keep blood levels even. decanoate needs to be run min 15 weeks. i have found gains to be very good. it also works well if you travle alot.

THANKS alot 4 the replies. I DO NOT pretend to to have in depth knowledge of AAS. I totally agree w/ the vet GSXXR's recommendation to run it a min of 15 wks. I've been on 10wks so far and it only starting hitting a couple of wks ago.

GSXXR> How long would be the max I could run Test Decan if I'm going 250mg's per wk?

Again, thanks 4 the replies!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PFT50K
    THANKS alot 4 the replies. I DO NOT pretend to to have in depth knowledge of AAS. I totally agree w/ the vet GSXXR's recommendation to run it a min of 15 wks. I've been on 10wks so far and it only starting hitting a couple of wks ago.

GSXXR> How long would be the max I could run Test Decan if I'm going 250mg's per wk?

Again, thanks 4 the replies!

18-20 if your running it alone.

How long of a cessation (off) would be considered appropriate? If it's a factor I have experienced NO (0) sides whatsoever so far, which kind of suprises me. Also, is it normal for the injections to sting a little as the 25ga. needle enters the area? After the needle is fully in there is NO pain during injection OR withdrawal, only for a few mins afterwards.

thanks again bro!

Blog Entries
    time on = time off. if there is oil on the tip of the needle you might get a little sting from the ba. also when you shoot go slow this will stop you from getting that ball of oil in the muscle. you could also heat the oil just a little. that will also help with the lump

Thanks bro, ur advice will def be heeded. I only hope I can retain a high % of my gains. I'm thinking of bridging w/ maybe equipose or another appropriate AAS.

Blog Entries
    if your going to bridge dont just keep running.

I think after 20wks of Test Decan I'm gonna do a bridge of 50mg EOD injectable Dbol I'll make from powder for 8 wks or so.

Thanks again GSXXR. People like U make the internet a better place. I really appreciate u sharing ur knowledge that from what I can tell most endocrinologist don't even have. They have NO knowledge by and large regarding steroids .

Thread Information