y2romano is offline New Member

Help me get ripped

I've always been more concerned with putting on size. I don't really know what to do in order to get cut. I am going to be doing winny/fina. What sort of training am I looking at? What sort of diet?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You better get your diet/training in order for YEARS first before you decide to take any exogenous substances.

Sounds like you have a lot of research to do in all aspects.

~SC~

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Yes research.

But just in case you were thinking of going ahead and doing something drastic...dont do a winny/fina only cycle please.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by y2romano
    I've always been more concerned with putting on size. I don't really know what to do in order to get cut. I am going to be doing winny/fina. What sort of training am I looking at? What sort of diet?

diet diet diet...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by y2romano
    Listen to SC........... diet needs to be perfected before even thinking of running AAS.

Then there's research and it's apparent you didn't do a lot. That cycle is going to leave you limp in the pants.

What is your cycle history and age?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I knew that you needed to research just by reading your thread name. Its okay, diet and cardio is the key to a low bodyfat and getting "ripped". Training along with diet will tell how much size you can gain...a clean bulking diet will be the key in adding mass and minimizing fat gain.

Everyone just says "get your diet in check" but really, when you look at the majority of anabolic steroid studies, people lose fat and gain muscle without changing their diets. If you're in already in decent shape, working out, and then take steroids , without changing anything else, you'll gain muscle and lose fat.

Your question is about getting ripped, not losing a bit of fat though...so yeah, in your case, you'll need to get all of your shit squared away before taking steroids, because you can get a bit more cut, but not ripped.

My general rule is that when I used to do a cutting cycle, I would get my shit together for at least a month or 2 of perfect eating and working out + cardio. If I couldn't do that for 4-8 weeks prior to a cycle, then I knew I wasn't serious enough, and I wouldn't start the cycle.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    eating corect is so hard but it is worth it at the end when you see the results

y2romano is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Listen to SC........... diet needs to be perfected before even thinking of running AAS.

Then there's research and it's apparent you didn't do a lot. That cycle is going to leave you limp in the pants.

What is your cycle history and age?
    I'm 27, and have used in the past. I've had great results using fina/prop...i put on as much as 25lbs in close to two months. I researched my diet until i found out exactly what to do. It worked great.
    This time I am having a hard time figuring out what to do. Obviously cardio, but what about weights? High reps instead of low reps? Should you still go to failure?
    It's pretty hard to find any info other than mass building info. I appreciate any help.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I think most people would say just feel your way through your workouts. Dont do too much weight too fast though you could injure something. I think there are some steroid workouts on the homepage. steroid.com

Yeah, I always use higher reps when cutting. I usually take something like winstrol and primo with either ephedrine or clen , and I always eat clean. Then I carb deplete 75% of my carbs for three days and eat normal for the fourth day and I repeat this for 5-8 weeks till I'm friggin "SHREDDED." I lost like 12lbs. of fat doing this in 8 weeks. I was pretty impressed with the results. Most pros (If not all) use the carb depletion method before contests.

When you work out though, do very high reps 12-20, if you go too heavy, you might pass out because of the loss of carbs + plus the ephedrine is tweaking your system. So after your workout immediately drink your protein shake mixed with plenty of simple carbohydrates (maltodextrin and dextrose.) I usually have about 45-60grams of simple carbs with my protein shake. But keep in mind I'm like 155lbs. You might need more. Good luck and feel free to ask more ?'s if u have any. Later

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    eating corect is so hard but it is worth it at the end when you see the results
    And for your health.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    And for your health.
    Exactly, eating healthy is great for solid muscle gains and you're health. No argument here.

Thread Information