BobShocker is offline Junior Member

Arimadex cap question

I just got some Arimadex caps. They are 1mg caps. Is there an easy way to split them up so I can take .25mg/day?

If not how much difference would it be if I took 1 mg/eod?

my cycle is Prop and Var.

thanks in advance!

bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's no way to uncap them and split them baecause you wouldn't know what was filler and what was the arimidex .

It would be a waste to run 1mg EOD but you could do that.......you could even go E3D and see how that works out for you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I was wondering about dividing up arimidex too. I was just thinking I could cut them into fourths with a knife, although it would probably crumble.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I was wondering about dividing up arimidex too. I was just thinking I could cut them into fourths with a knife, although it would probably crumble.
    You have tabs so this is easier....... use a razor blade or a pill cutter and it will work.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..like Mud said...if the A-dex is caps, ther's no way to accurately divide the active ingredient....if they are tabs then you can divide them...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's no way to uncap them and split them baecause you wouldn't know what was filler and what was the arimidex .

It would be a waste to run 1mg EOD but you could do that.......you could even go E3D and see how that works out for you.
    when you say it would be a waste to run the arimidex at 1 mg/eod - would it just be a waste of the arimidex? or would it hinder gains?

Quote Originally Posted by BobShocker
    when you say it would be a waste to run the arimidex at 1 mg/eod - would it just be a waste of the arimidex? or would it hinder gains?
    waste in the use or arimidex ..........

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BobShocker
    I just got some Arimadex caps. They are 1mg caps. Is there an easy way to split them up so I can take .25mg/day?

If not how much difference would it be if I took 1 mg/eod?

my cycle is Prop and Var.

thanks in advance!

...I hope the caps came from someone VERY RELIABLE......Most people don't cap anything under 10mg/cap (5mg/cap is the minimum I'll cap) due to the inaccuracies of the capping process...If it's a pharmaceutical product, you're good to go..If they're homecapped, I'd have my doubts...

Good luck,
    AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information