Thread: Mass cycle

Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Mass cycle

O.k, guys, it's time for my bulking cycle. Here's what I was thinking

week 1-5 dbol 100mg p/d
    week 1-10 Deca 600mg p/w
    week 1-10 EQ 400mg p/w
    week 1-12 Test

I'm not entirely sure what test to go with yet. Either test e or t400. what would you guys suggest?

And I know what you are prob going to say about the deca and eq, but I've had the eq for ages and it expires next year. just getting rid!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    week 1-5 dbol 100mg p/d
    week 1-12 Deca 500mg p/w
    week 1-12 EQ 600mg p/w
    week 1-14 Test-c1000mg

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    kinda high on the Dbol i think. but looks like a good cycle. id like to here from some of the pros on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    week 1-5 dbol 100mg p/d
    week 1-12 Deca 500mg p/w
    week 1-12 EQ 600mg p/w
    week 1-14 Test-c1000mg
    damn gsx, you shut me up. thats one hell of a bulker.

week 1-5 dbol 100mg p/d
    week 1-12 Deca 500mg p/w
    week 1-12 EQ 600mg p/w
    week 1-14 Test-c1000mg

That looks not too bad. The eq I have is vet grade 50mg/ml so That would mean 12ml of eq p/w. That's a lot of juice when added up with test and deca though. That's why i was thinking of t400. more test p/ml.

Blog Entries
    and you the d-bol is on the high side. i would run some liver support with it just to be safe.

Blog Entries
    i would get eq that has is like 200 or 300mg/ml. you couls also just shoot 2ml a day

Blog Entries
    i have seen test 500mg/ml but that must be some real pain full shit

i can only imagin

I know, but I bought this stuff a year or so ago and don't want it to be a waste of money. I did run it before at this dosage and my appetite was unreal. This is another reason for running it to be honest.

I realise that the dbol dosage is pretty high, but I'll be taking milk thistle to help my liver.

Nah, T400 is as painful as I go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    Nah, T400 is as painful as I go.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    You're going to look like a balloon. Um, probably have to run Letro ...

Also, I'd run the EQ at 600mg ED.

DBol is a little high, but I'm sure you knew that when you chose that dose. If its unbearable, lower the dose - and I'm sure you know that.

1000mg per week would be a good dose of test ... just make sure your prepared for some tempermentalness of your moods, and that you are getting a good amount of rest. The Letro will take ALL of your estrogen out, and save you risks of progestenic sides from the Nandrolone ... the worry is obviously that Test is immunosuppressive, and without Estrogen ... you'll be vulnerable to getting sick during your cycle.

Otherwise, looks good. Deca requires a lot of food to be useful, but EQ and Test should certainly help that. Personally, I would definitely Sub the Deca for Tren , but the insomnia's brutal - at least for me. Otherwise, looks good...

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW

DBol is a little high, but I'm sure you knew that when you chose that dose. If its unbearable, lower the dose - and I'm sure you know that.

1000mg per week would be a good dose of test ... just make sure your prepared for some tempermentalness of your moods, and that you are getting a good amount of rest. The Letro will take ALL of your estrogen out, and save you risks of progestenic sides from the Nandrolone ... the worry is obviously that Test is immunosuppressive, and without Estrogen ... you'll be vulnerable to getting sick during your cycle.

Otherwise, looks good. Deca requires a lot of food to be useful, but EQ and Test should certainly help that. Personally, I would definitely Sub the Deca for Tren, but the insomnia's brutal - at least for me. Otherwise, looks good...
    I realise the dbol dose is pretty high, but I'm going to give it a go anyway. I can always reduce the dosage if need be.

I was going to run nolva during my cycle to combat the estrogen. I'm not too familiar with Letro.

anyone have any thoughts on this?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    That looks not too bad. The eq I have is vet grade 50mg/ml so That would mean 12ml of eq p/w. That's a lot of juice when added up with test and deca though. That's why i was thinking of t400. more test p/ml.
    damn get some EQ300 at least... it will lower your oil volume per week. I think you'll be injecting like 2-3 ml EOD at that rate... Deca 300 and test Cyp 300... gsxr's cycle is what i would do, except that dbol is high... bloat...

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    damn get some EQ300 at least... it will lower your oil volume per week. I think you'll be injecting like 2-3 ml EOD at that rate... Deca 300 and test Cyp 300... gsxr's cycle is what i would do, except that dbol is high... bloat...
    I agree, but I have this 50/ml EQ sitting doing nothing. I don't want to have wasted my money. Would running nolva not reduce the bloat somewhat?

I realise the dbol dose is pretty high, but I'm going to give it a go anyway. I can always reduce the dosage if need be.

I was going to run nolva during my cycle to combat the estrogen. I'm not too familiar with Letro.

anyone have any thoughts on this?
    you will do nothing to lower your estro levels with nolva... just block some key areas... Nolva also lowers your IGF levels, so use it only if necessary. letro, or any other AI will lower estro levels anywhere from 50-90%. I dont start anti-e's on a bulker cause estro will help a lot to keep your joints and tendons buttery(anti-inflamitory effect)... only use if i get sides i dont want(gyno, bad acne) i dont mind the bloat on a bulker at all... Estro levels that are too low cause me to get sore joints and i am at a much greater risk of injury if i lift heavy, which is what you want to do on your bulker. Do you know if your estrogen sensetive?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW

Otherwise, looks good. Deca requires a lot of food to be useful, but EQ and Test should certainly help that. Personally, I would definitely Sub the Deca for Tren, but the insomnia's brutal - at least for me. Otherwise, looks good...

good points about the immune system.. often overlooked

I agree, but I have this 50/ml EQ sitting doing nothing. I don't want to have wasted my money. Would running nolva not reduce the bloat somewhat?
    no. nolva will help block gyno, and be beneficial to your cholesterol levels. An AI will help bloat by lowering estro levels. And your gonna have to shoot a hell of a lot of EQ... use 4-6 sites rotating.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    you will do nothing to lower your estro levels with nolva... just block some key areas... Nolva also lowers your IGF levels, so use it only if necessary. letro, or any other AI will lower estro levels anywhere from 50-90%. I dont start anti-e's on a bulker cause estro will help a lot to keep your joints and tendons buttery(anti-inflamitory effect)... only use if i get sides i dont want(gyno, bad acne) i dont mind the bloat on a bulker at all... Estro levels that are too low cause me to get sore joints and i am at a much greater risk of injury if i lift heavy, which is what you want to do on your bulker. Do you know if your estrogen sensetive?

NO, I don't know. I have run test at 1200mg p/w and deca at 400mg p/w (not together) before and haven't had any sides. I always have nolva handy on the off chance.

then you should hold off on the anti e's unless the need arises. nolva to combat gyno, and any good AI if you want to keep off bloat, and help gyno.

O.K, pardon my ignorance, but over here people aren't as educated on AAS as some people where you are.

Letro, is it illegal? I get my juice from a guy I know, but as far as anything else goes, I'm on my own.

The reason I'm asking, is that I'll need to mail order this stuff and don't want trouble at my door.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Holy smokes! Hes going to do 100mg of dianabol a day and no one has said anything?! 100mg a day for 5 weeks??????????? Is this really neccesary?! Thats alot of strain on the liver.

Letrozole is a prescription drug - but it's not a schedule 3 drug in the US, and I'd guess that the UK follows some sort of similar scheduling of these drugs. It's not like cancer patients are hooked on it and jonesing for the Letro... You shouldn't have much trouble finding it. You can order it from AR-R (that company in the upper right hand corner of this page) if they'll deliver to a UK address.. You'll be assured it's real, but that's not much of an issue with aromatase inhibitors. After all, who gets hooked on an anti estrogen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Holy smokes! Hes going to do 100mg of dianabol a day and no one has said anything?! 100mg a day for 5 weeks??????????? Is this really neccesary?! Thats alot of strain on the liver.
    Of course we've noticed it. But, it's less harsh than anadrol , people just don't normally use as much. Remember, sides as well as gains are dose dependant. He's stated he'll back off if the sides are too much.

WE AREN'T HERE TO JUDGE SOMEONES DECISIONS!!!

If he KNOWS what it does, and how it works, and what the problems will be, and still decides to use it, it's HIS choice. That's the nature of coming here. We give our advice based on effectiveness and safety. We aren't guidance counselors. He doesn't require our consent.
    Last edited by Two4the$$; 10-16-2005 at 04:38 PM.

Thread Information