YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

Can i inject on antibiotics?

Hey guys i just got surgury on my infected thigh, turns out i had a dirty pin and my thigh got real infected.. anyways im gonna have to go into the hospital for the next couple of days to get antibiotics shots.. im on them now as well.. can i continue my test prop /eq cycle ? can i take my shot tonight and rest tommorrow?

Please i need info on this cause im planning to pin in a couple hourse if no one says its a bad idea

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    antibiotics should not interfer with your gear. are you sure it wasnt bad gear? how did your pin get dirty?

i dont know, no the gear is fine ive been on it for a while, i just had this 1 bad pin.. i think the top of the bottle might have gotten contaminated... anyways i have no idea.. fact is i got a bad infection and im really upset about it.. did not feel to great when they sliced my thigh and the freezeing didnt kick in

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    I have heard from a doctor...and my aunt who is a nurse that you can get a heart attack if you take antibiotics while on AAS !!!

no offence to them.. but i already took antibotics and i told the docs i was on aas.. and im still alive.. and they didnt seem to care... so ya....

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    They didnt care? Did they just look away or did they give you a disapproving look?

Or was it

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    I have heard from a doctor...and my aunt who is a nurse that you can get a heart attack if you take antibiotics while on AAS !!!
    im also a nurse and have never heard of this. it sounds like an urban legend to me! aids and cancer patient are on anti-biotics and aas and i dont see them dropping dead from heart attacks.

Thread Information