testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up ++++frontloading results are in!!+++

alright, i did my own experiment with frontloading test this cycle. i ran 1200mgs test e wk 1 than a maintanence dose of 600mgs wk. i'm currently at the end of wk four. results are as follows: 12lbs up body wieght (with letro .5ed!), strength is way up,and sex drive was outa control wk 2 but tamed down from the letro. i am a believer in frontloading from now on, with test anyways. i didn't get results like this last cycle with test at 500mgs and deca at 400mgs until wk 6 or so. CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS IN THE 'MEMBERS PICTURES' FORUM UNDER "19YRS OLD 175LBS" MY PROGRESS PICS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD. truman, thanks for the info, i believe ya now!
    Last edited by testosterona; 10-13-2005 at 06:41 PM.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    uh...yeah - id say that front loading worked for you man. results are looking great. looking forward to seeing to seeing the end of that cycle. great job!

thanks muck, i know that some people say they don't notice a difference so i'm not saying everyone will. thought i'd post my results though on such a disputed issue

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i had both before pic and after pic up on 2 monitors and the results are easy to see

funny as my wife walked in my office when i had them both up and questioned why i had a pic on both screens of some dude with his shirt off. lol

RoidGut is offline Member
    Hey test....have you ever tried frontloading prop? I know it is fast acting already, but just wanted to know if there would be any benefits to frontloading prop as well.

i've heard of people doing it: 150mgs ed for the first three days, then 75mgs ed for the duration. haven't heard results from it, but id say it's worth a try. i think it's more beneficial with long esters considering prop kicks in a wk or two.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i've heard of people doing it: 150mgs ed for the first three days, then 75mgs ed for the duration. haven't heard results from it, but id say it's worth a try. i think it's more beneficial with long esters considering prop kicks in a wk or two.
    I agree it must work best with long acting esters. I was just looking for any excuse to use up to and over a gram of test a week

Oh well....guess I have to conduct my own experiment

NICE!!! let us know. BUBUMP

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I frontloaded 1600 mgs of EQ for TWO weeks,then went to my regular dose of 800 mgs there after.In middle of week 5.NO RESULTS!!
    I AM NOT A BELIEVER!!!
    I frontloaded Test in the past......The Results weren't any quicker!!!!!!
    You might get your blood levels stable much quicker,but it still takes time for the esters to take hold.It's that simple!

Furthermore,if this thread was posted after two weeks in and getting awesome results,then it might be "somewhat" credible.But fact is,you mid 4th week when everything is kicking in.

Did you have a BF % done before start of cycle?
    Did you have a BF % done before posting this thread?
    How do you know how much is actual muscle,as opposed to fat and water retention?

~Pinnacle~

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a believer of frontloading either however, if you look at his pics he definately is doin good ... maybe placebo?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohh Test, how tall are you ?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear you’re doing well on your cycle.

Like Pinnacle, I frontloaded my last two cycles and cannot honestly say I noticed any difference. I tried it because the idea seemed logical and the thought of having a massive amount of gear in me was appealing. Perhaps it works on some and not so well on others.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Have fun, stay safe. ~eGGz~

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    I'm not a believer of frontloading either however, if you look at his pics he definately is doin good ... maybe placebo?
    i'm doing good but yet it's placebo i'm 6ft and i know it's not mostly water because im on letro .5mgs a day and i feel dry to the bone. my face is slim as hell and my muscles feel hard. like i said, i think it is more beneficial with testosterone , eq and deca have longer esters attached (maybe that's why no results pinn). either way, i'm running one compound and in wk four and gaining like crazy. i don't know, it may be a coincedence but hell i thought i'd post because this is always a constant agrument. well, i guess nothings changed. fvck it

chest6 is offline Banned
    Glad to hear the frontloading is working for ya. You def. look good in the pics. I think as you said that its much more effective in the longer esters. Frontloading prop just seems unnecessary to me.

where is truman when you need him. i was expecting a response from his frontloadin ass

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Look...I don't want to sound like I'm pissing on your parade.I'm tickled pink you're getting great results on your cycle.I hope you put on 30 lbs of nothing but muscle.Really!!

But as far as frontloading goes,you know my thoughts!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i'm doing good but yet it's placebo i'm 6ft and i know it's not mostly water because im on letro .5mgs a day and i feel dry to the bone. my face is slim as hell and my muscles feel hard. like i said, i think it is more beneficial with testosterone , eq and deca have longer esters attached (maybe that's why no results pinn). either way, i'm running one compound and in wk four and gaining like crazy. i don't know, it may be a coincedence but hell i thought i'd post because this is always a constant agrument. well, i guess nothings changed. fvck it
    Lookin awesome bro. Just wondering how long you were going to take that letro. I know your suppost to take it for about and no longer than 8 wks. Why did you choose that instead of arimidex ?

Lookin good though. Keep it up.

thanks man. i was going to run it until about wk 10 or 12 considering i retain lesss water towards the end of cycle. i also bumbed it down to .25mgs ed, my libido was dying!LOL. i chose it instead of ldex because i researched a ton about the two compounds and how they compare. letro is far more effective in eliminating estro wich means less water retention. i can get them for the same price through arr so i went with the stronger, more effective of the two...letro.

still no results huh Pinn, i guess i'm just lucky. or maybe it has nothing to do with the frontload and is just a coincidence, who knows?

Thread Information