THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Arrow flying home....need to bring some with me

im flying home for 4 days at end of month and was wondering best way to take some syringes with me
    im gonna load them before i go but will they go off in a metal detector
    i figured i would tape them to my inside of thigh and just use washroom in flight and pocket them
    will the needle go off in metal detector?
    put them in suitcase?
    load them with no needle but im not sure hot i would keep the juice in them?

bump

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    i only personally know of one person experience in a similar situation. a friend took some needles to one of their friens in prison in about the same place u suggest. they went through a met/det and it didnt go off. i could give u a better way if ur prepared to carry internal

what put in a zip lock bag and shove em in my ass haha with lube

bump

snowman is offline Senior Member
    DON'T take anything on you, with the new metal detectors, they wil find it... This is what i did, when i went away.
    Loaded the syringes, and took the needle out ( where the needle goes, i covered with plastic and an elastic, so it would not drain out , i wrapped the syringes, in plastic wrap and foil, and put it inside my shoes, and put the syringes in my luggage ( needdles were in a separate place)... i put the neddles, in a bag i got,where i put my shaving cream, raisers, shampoo , colone etc... and put them in a separate luggage ( i always travel with 2 piece luggage)... i checked both luggage in, and had no problems.

Again, i had nothing on me, and never will... IF it's in your luggage it's safer, adn you don't have to worry about it having it on you.

THis is also a risk, so just because it worked for me, it does not mean you should do it.
    Even by not having nothing on me, i was still sh***ng my pants... would i do it again... NO WAY.... i don't see why you would want to take the risk, IF you only going home for 4 days ? when i did it, i went home for a MONTH to Europe.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    its really not a big deal. i dont know what the hell these other people are talking about, check the bags, and enjoy your flight! you dont need to strap anything to your leg, put something in your shoe, or preload the syringes, or especially shove anything up the butt.

just check the bag, and when they ask, is there any drugs or explosives, or whatever they ask, say no! then i believe they test the handles and zipper for something, im guessing explosive traces. amd then your on your way.

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    I didn't have much gear on me...but I had a bunch of syringes and ****. I took the label off the vial and put it in my toiletries kit. For the rest, I just put them all in a plastic bag and put it deep in my suitcase. Not all that sly, but I did not get hassled. I was prepared to tell them that I was a diabetic if they asked about the needles. Having needles is legal in lots of places, so they don't usually have a reason to ask you about it...remember those bastards are lazy and unless you give them a real reason to put up an alarm...i.e., they find needles on you when they search you at the metal detector, they aren't going to do much. Or they see a vial that says 'Steroids ,' these people don't know what a vial of Enth looks like.

BTW I thought about peeling a label off some cologne to put it on the vial, but then I got lazy. When I went through the detector, the guy opened up my toiletrie bag just to take a quick look, but did not see anything of note.

They also might take a closer look at someone who looks like a BBer...just a thought.

Definitely do not carry any **** on you...that's too obvious...and you sure as hell ain't going to be able to talk your way out of having syringes taped to your body if they find them.

Georgie is offline Member
    Well, I just actually had some personal experience with this and did a bit of an experiment. I have a prescription for my testosterone , GH, and pins so I had no legal concerns traveling with my juice on the airplane. When I was flying to my destination I had all my stuff packed in my checked baggage. They made me put my bag that I was checking into some giant x ray machine, and I was on my way. When I reached my destination my bag had a paper in it stating that some checked bags are searched and my bag was one of them. So I was curious if it was because of the needles. So on my way home, I decided to put all my gear in my carry on bag, to see if I was going to be stopped and questioned about the needles. Nothing, they just let me right through. I did however, have everything in an insulin wallet, because I was traveling with reconstituted GH, and i'm sure they see people go through security all the time with insulin wallets. So maybe thats why they didn't question it.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Well your only running Test E and Deca so leave your stuff at home and shoot up before you leave and when you get back.Problem solved.

i think i got a plan im gonna put them in my toiletries bag and but a vitamin b12 label on them or i might load a few and just stick them in a bag inside a bag

well im suppose to shoot on thurs night and monday mornings to equal out the week
    i leave thursday morning so i would have to shoot like 12 hours early
    and im suppose to shoot monday morning when i will arrive home monday night like 20 hours after i usually shoot
    will this matter?????

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    well im suppose to shoot on thurs night and monday mornings to equal out the week
    i leave thursday morning so i would have to shoot like 12 hours early
    and im suppose to shoot monday morning when i will arrive home monday night like 20 hours after i usually shoot
    will this matter?????
    In an ideal world it might matter but for peace of mind( of not haveing to use your OUT hole to store stuff in) you will be fine.Have your shot before you go mate and enjoy your trip. Anyway it could open a world of shyt if you were caught and airport authorities wanted to take it further?

ya i agree a bit but i kinda wanna take one with me i wanna take one before i go and ill take one before i come home is what im thinking just to stick close to schedule

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    ya i agree a bit but i kinda wanna take one with me i wanna take one before i go and ill take one before i come home is what im thinking just to stick close to schedule
    Whoa, where are you? Canada or in the U.S.? Are you flying totally domestic to domestic or?

If domestic (US to US), not much to worry about unless you try hide it on your body and get caught....it can esaily be construed as a weapon by TSA. If you are coming from international....you will have to answer to Customs/Immigration. This can become the same nightmare as the U.S./Mexico deal.

im canada and staying in canada calgary alberta to british columbia

im not too worried im just some young white kid flying home to see his parents right not much of a threat besides the fact i could kick everybodys ass on the plane hahhah

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    im canada and staying in canada calgary alberta to british columbia

Shoot, then disregard my input. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to other country's laws and regulations. I just know you folks in Canada have an awesome medical deal for all canadians. lol.

Knight1811

haha ya

Thread Information