cookie16 is offline New Member

need big gains!!!!

hey, i just wanted a few opinions. i want to gain about 20-30 pounds in about 3-4 months. anyone out there have any advice on what to take.
    Last edited by RON; 05-07-2002 at 09:21 PM.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    get a bowflex. 20min./day 3 times a week.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Eat and workout. Supplement with creatine and protein. Throw in some glutamine. You just turned 20 and I say hold off for another year or 2.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Lush
    HAHAHA

cookie16 is offline New Member
    hey Lush, i dont need your smart-ass remarks. Its an honest question

datboychris is offline New Member
    :ush::
    ::shove::

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i gained great amounts of weight with protein and AST's 19-nor 250 @ 750mg/day however i got a form of gyno..

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    hey cookie,
    not to flame you too hard, but that is the exact kind of post that most people on this forum hate to read. You need to do research for yourself, then get some details from us. do a search. dont ask for sources because now you will get offers from scammers and anyone with a real source wont give it to you. read some educational threads

Uconish is offline Member
    Originally posted by Lush
    Thats hilarious I cant stop LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!! LOL

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    heh, tru that. bow flex and celltech worked for me.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    cookie16, We don't allow openly asking for sources here at AR. Any PMs or Emails you got are most likely scammers. Real sources don't usually do business that way.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i think he was just asking for the best way to gain 20-30 pounds off of his first cycle? that question is asked almost every day so why flame him for it?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    i think he was just asking for the best way to gain 20-30 pounds off of his first cycle? that question is asked almost every day so why flame him for it?
    I'm new here + I've given no stats or goals + plus I want to get really huge really fast + plus i could answer my own questions with the search button and a little time = open season for flames.

But you're right hell&back- the flames of an honest question aren't too constructive for anybody though.

Although they can be entertaining...

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    ron must have edited some of it out before i could read it,did he ask for a source or something?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    C'mon, guys no flaming; we don't need to stoop to the level of the other AS boards! We're better than that! (A joke's OK--just as long as it's not at anybody's expense and the new guys knoew that we are laughing with him--not at him!)

Cookie, this board is kind of like a family; so when somebody cracks a joke, it's no big deal. Don't be offended.

gettingthere is dead on with his comment; the folks here will bend over backwards for almost anybody, but we need to at least have something to base our advice on. "I want to get real big real quick" is just too broad of a question to answer. It also includes none of your personal opinions--thus, most people will draw the conclusion that you want us to give you an answer without you having to do any research.

Well, that can't be done.

So stick around and read some more; follow the threads that pop up that look interesting and start to ask specific questions; you'll find a wealth of knowledge here!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-07-2002 at 11:03 PM.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by cookie16
    hey Lush, i dont need your smart-ass remarks. Its an honest question
    Cookie, settle down. Comments like these won't help you make any friends around here, and you need friends. Loosen up and learn to laugh at jokes now and then and things will go smoother for you. Also, be patient. Comments like the one above screams, "I am impatient, I need something now" which makes people leary to help you and also attracts scammers.

Thread Information