Thread: Test E or 250?

ZIA1 is offline New Member

Test E or 250?

On the way towards my 2nd cycle. The first was 2 years ago. I was going to take Deca and Prima b/c of good price. This morning my buddy got 250 and test E...decent price. Recommendations? I aint one of these guys to take massive dosages...I do mine moderately so don't post 1000mg/wk.etc. Can one expect decent results from Sus 250/wk stacked with Prima 400/wk? I dropped the Deca from fear of Decadick...prefer the opposite effect. I've heard good things about both. I'd rather take test prop but its not around plus I heard prop hurts like hell. So, test E or Sus 250? Could use your advice b4 I begin.
    Last edited by ZIA1; 10-16-2005 at 01:04 AM.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Anyone?

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    use the test e unless you want to inject EOD. Sust causes unsteady test levels if not injected regularly. Most vets seem to prefer one ester test. Plus its usaully cheaper

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yep good advice by swoll, go with enant. although if for some weird reason you can get sust cheaper, buy it and shoot 2xs a wk, you'll be fine. the prop is at 30mgs per ml so it doesn't really matter if you shoot eod

Thread Information