powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Asthma worsened by AASs?

My doctor told me years ago I have exercised induced asthma. He got me a script for albuterol. It seems on this cycle with dbol and test e (now just test e tho) has worsened it and I have alot of mucuous in my throat. What do you guys think?

scott taylor is offline New Member
    mine got worse on anadrol 50s but nothing with test or dbol

scott taylor is offline New Member
    maybe your hitting harder on cycle hence more asthma symptoms

bigJJ is offline Member
    I'm on the same type of cycle, and haven't noticed any dramatic changes in my asthma. I hit the albuterol twice on the drive to the gym, and rarely (if ever) have any problems.

Perhaps your doc needs to give you something stronger and longer lasting. I've had good luck with Advair. You'll need to keep the albuterol though. Advair isn't a rescue inhaler.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    I'm on the same type of cycle, and haven't noticed any dramatic changes in my asthma. I hit the albuterol twice on the drive to the gym, and rarely (if ever) have any problems.

Perhaps your doc needs to give you something stronger and longer lasting. I've had good luck with Advair. You'll need to keep the albuterol though. Advair isn't a rescue inhaler.
    Thanks bro. He gave me advair a year ago, but no refills. I dont ever have 'attacks' and I can survive without any meds, I just get coughing really deep and bad. I will talk to him again tho.

Thread Information