jemrick_45 is offline Junior Member

Questions on the book "The Official International Pharmacy Directory"

Has anyone on here ever bought or used the The Official International Pharmacy Directory to buy steroids ?? Or is it just a big rip off..heres what it says about the book..The Official International Pharmacy Directory - Vol. --- Buy Your Medicine From Licensed International Pharmacies With or Without a Prescription! Diet drugs, Pain Med, Steroids and more, most at a 70% discount over American pharmacies. Mail order just about any medication directly from a foreign pharmacy.

If you can help, thanks, jesse

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    If you can get this book wouldn't you thinks feds could just as easily. And what would stop them from keepin an eye on the listed pharmas? dunno just my option. No flame intended

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I wish someone would get it and try it and let me know if it is legitimate or not! But like gsims said, if it seems to good to be true, then it probably is!

peace,

ttgb

jemrick_45 is offline Junior Member
    True............better off getting them illegally probly.haha

Juice89 is offline New Member
    I have the book and it isn't worth $5 I would have been better off offering my $40 to someone on the board for a source. lol. All the sources in the book are online anyway just type in AS and you'll find most of those sources on line. Don't waste your money like I did.

daver is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

the book isn't really worth the paper it was copied on. it has enhancement centers, mail order pharms., pharms. by e-mail, walk in pharms., and legal alternatives. most of the mail order pharms. e-mail addresses are either not working adresses or the ones that do reply show up on a scammers list i go to to check. probably the only thing that could help someone is the walk in pharmacies in mexico, they give the adresses of them if you want to go to mexico to get them personally.

Thread Information