bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

PCT for deca/sus, only hcg and tamox

A buddy of mine did a cycle similar to mice, 500 mg of sust per week, 400 mg of deca per week, for 12 weeks...

Anyway his source gace him 2' pills of tamox and a vial of hcg for PCT (a vial of liquid and a vial of powder), didn't instruct him on what he thought how he should take it and got busted in the meantime...

I'd get him some clomid, but my source is out of the country for the next 2 monts...

So whats the best he could with these 2 compounds, I never heard of someone using tamoxifen for PCT

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    A buddy of mine did a cycle similar to mice, 500 mg of sust per week, 400 mg of deca per week, for 12 weeks...

Anyway his source gace him 2' pills of tamox and a vial of hcg for PCT (a vial of liquid and a vial of powder), didn't instruct him on what he thought how he should take it and got busted in the meantime...

I'd get him some clomid, but my source is out of the country for the next 2 monts...

So whats the best he could with these 2 compounds, I never heard of someone using tamoxifen for PCT
    get him some off ar

bor
    They don't deliver here, I'd get the protein and sh!t prom allsports, plus I'd never get it myself because I never dealed with sh!t like that through the mail

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    get him some off ar
    Thats exactly what I was going to say.

Nolvedex (tamoxiden citrate) can be used during PCT on its own. It does have the ability to raise testosterone levels and serum levels of FSH and LH.

Read Hooker's Profile on in. It gives a rough estimate of around, Nolva 20mg/ED equals Clomid 150mg/ED if my memory is correct.

If I only had Nolva Id run it as follows:

wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas or Tongkat Ali
    wk 1-4 Creatine and Glutamine supplementation

Along with all Vitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit-C, Omegs 3's and increased calories.

bor
    Cool thanks

Thread Information