Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Winstrol and Tren dosages?

I am going to be doing a contest next year and I will be using tren for 8 weeks before the show and winstrol for 6 weeks before the show. This will be the first time of using these two steroids .

I am going to be injecting them every 2 days so I was thinking tren on day 1 then winstrol on day 2 then tren on day 3 and winstrol on day 4 etc etc. My question is what sort of dosages would you reccomend for these two considering I will be getting ready for a contest plus will be my first time using them. I was thinking 50mg of tren every 2 days and 50mg of winstrol every 2 days.

As far as stats are concerned that is kinda irrelavent at this stage as I havent juiced yet but am starting in 4 weeks with test and d-bol but I have got my cutting cycle planned for next year (which will be my 2nd cycle).

Anybody? I just want to know what dosages a first timer should use for these two steroids ?

What the **** is going on here? ANYONE!???????? Is there a reason why no one is replying? I didnt realise it was such a difficult question..............

I JUST WANT AN OPINION ON WHAT DOSAGE TO USE FOR WINSTROL AND TREN FOR FIRST TIME USE...............................?!?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    well,,

first of all...u need to kick the ****ing attitude if u want any attention..

2nd of all...most will say tren should not be used by itself...and not good for a first timer....
    50mg every day would be a start..but beware of the sides.
    winny can be 50mg every day or 100mg EOD....

born in 1985 huh...ur 20 years old....very young to be experimenting with such harsh compounds...

TCEL300 is offline Member
    ur running tren with no test?...good idea

TCEL300 is offline Member
    also dont go any higher than 50mg ed for tren ...its not a good choice for a first cycle

hotstang46 is offline Junior Member
    no test? don't you want to get it up, keep alot of gains...etc? why wouldn't you want to add test? Maybe you should look at something else...50mgs eod doesn't sound right to me either. Do some more reading, up it to 75 eod and add some test. Is this your first ever cycle?
    Last edited by hotstang46; 10-17-2005 at 01:37 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    What the **** is going on here? ANYONE!???????? Is there a reason why no one is replying? I didnt realise it was such a difficult question..............

I JUST WANT AN OPINION ON WHAT DOSAGE TO USE FOR WINSTROL AND TREN FOR FIRST TIME USE...............................?!?
    STFU newb...

Want us to wait on you hand & foot? FVCK YOU! (you know it really is quite simple... look the shit up yourself, not hard, you type words in the search feature or look at the profiles... got it?)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your doin a contest and you dont even know how to run gear??do sum fukc research and drop the chip off yah shoulder!!

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    TREN DICK hehehehe

Oh my dear....................well first of all I will be running test with it........I didnt say i wasnt. And I have done my research so dont come on here giving me ****. I asked a simple and reasonable question............no one replied. Im asking for peoples help and I get flamed. I dont no if I should continue asking for ADVICE or go to another board.

For those of you that would like offer some advice that would be great. Ok ill start from thr start. In 4 weeks im doing my 1st cycle of test and dianabol . Test is 500mgs/week for 10 weeks and dbol is 30mg/day for 4 weeks. Then I will be having a 12 weeks break. Then ill be starting my 2nd cycle which is 12 weeks of test e followed by 3 weeks of proprionate. The last 8 weeks before the show will be tren and the last 6 weeks will be winstrol .

Yes I am 20 but I plan on making an impact at my local show next year. I want to win the jnrs and mr at my local show and im not waiting till im 25 to do so.

so....................

1. yes I will be running test so drop the immature jokes.
    2. I wasnt coming on here with a bad attitude......i was just suprised and shocked no one replied to a basic question when I was TRYING to ask advice for. I got a bit pissed off when 20 people veiwed and no one bothered to ask questions. Insted of asking me if i was using test u just come on here and say 'tren dick'.
    3. I do know how to run gear and PCT. Ive done over a years worth of good research.

Yh im 20....im just some dumbass cause im young. So insted of flaming me can I have some help please?

First... dont threaten on leaving like it would be a detriment to this board...

Next, I will answer you. Run the tren and winny ed not eod. run them both at about 50mg per day. That seems reasonable for someone on a second cycle and the obvious body building experience you have.

Cool?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    those last few weeks before the show i would run prop along with the tren ,not as much water retention plus the props active life is the same as the tren a,3 days.You should really run tren and prop ed aswell as the winny mate ed.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Run the Winstrol @50mg ED (NOT EOD) for the last 6 weeks of the cycle.

Since your going in to a contest, I'ld prefer the use of EQ @400mg EW for 10 weeks or Primo @600mg+ EW. Add Proviron @50-100mg ED for the last 5 weeks if your going for the EQ.

Good luck

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Ideal.......thanks for the replies. I would use 50mg of winstrol ed and 75mg of tren ed but I want to do it eod for 2 reasons.

1. Cost. If i ran these two compounds everyday for those dosages that would cost alot of money (here in england). Im talking £35 for 10ml of winny (100mgs/ml) and £45 for 10ml of tren (75mgs/ml). Plus my test im looking at £40 a week ($60-$65)
    2. I want to keep the dosages reasonably 'low' seing as this is my first time.

Do you think its ok to run 75mgs of tren eod and 50mg eod?

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1
    Ideal.......thanks for the replies. I would use 50mg of winstrol ed and 75mg of tren ed but I want to do it eod for 2 reasons.

1. Cost. If i ran these two compounds everyday for those dosages that would cost alot of money (here in england). Im talking £35 for 10ml of winny (100mgs/ml) and £45 for 10ml of tren (75mgs/ml). Plus my test im looking at £40 a week ($60-$65)
    2. I want to keep the dosages reasonably 'low' seing as this is my first time.

Do you think its ok to run 75mgs of tren eod and 50mg eod?
    Are you and Jnrmrplymouth one and the same? I am sure you have a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Are you and Jnrmrplymouth one and the same? I am sure you have a good reason.
    Oh yeah sorry..........my mate is also a member of this board and when i signed on it signed on in his name and not mine. I didnt realise..........

Like I said I dont wanna go overboard on the dosages........

Those Doses Are Ok...but Like Everyone Is Saying...they R Harsh Compounds And Every Day Shots Will Lessen Your Chances Of Getting Bad Sides....

Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    Those Doses Are Ok...but Like Everyone Is Saying...they R Harsh Compounds And Every Day Shots Will Lessen Your Chances Of Getting Bad Sides....
    So would it be better to do do 25mg of winny ed and 40mg of tren ed? I dont really wanna be doing 2 injections a day neither (sometimes 3 with the test) so would it be ok to draw the tren and winny in the same vial and just do one injection a day?

Bearing in mind I wont even be doing this for like 6 months but I like to plan ahead............

Paulie Walnuts is offline New Member
    For cutting prior to contest, I do Tren and Win together in the same syringe. I put 100mgs of the Tren first and then 100mgs of Win. I do this EOD and move the injection sites around i.e. R/cheek then L/cheek then R/thigh etc.
    Great cutting cycle!

Thread Information