Mr.o Last night wOOOOOOOOOO

Well the mr.o was on last night! cant believe the results. Has ne one else seen it, or am i spoiling it?

-GHDT

bigJJ is offline Member
    I got cheap and didn't order the PPV, but I stayed on here last night just to hear who won.

I'm hoping it'll be on ESPN 2 or something eventually.

ok well since everyone saw im gonna say it.

CUTLER WAS ROBBED.

I HATE Politics. Ronnie should have lost. plain and simple, From 292 - 280 he should have lost just for that. Ronnie told everyone he was gonna go for 300 pounds and he lost 12.. what a joke. Cutler is the shit. *WP*

raychell is offline New Member
    IMO jay is awesome. but i still think ronnie deserved it. (Im not the one to talk im only 175lbs ) Also I believe attitude is everything (Being positive) listen to ronnie talk and then listen to Jay JMO. Show was awesome also dennis james should have been higher.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    the show itself sucked... production was lousy.. as far as being positive... it's easy to be positive when u r the 7 time reigning champ, and know u pretty much have to show up in really bad shape to lose... cutler was in better shape, but the judges didn't have the balls to take colemans title away... and by the way... i thought ronnies "acceptance" speech was ridiculous...

Thread Information