andrea0001 is offline New Member

advise on cycle!!!!!!!

hi
    next week i am going to start my bulking cycle as summer has pass over now so i need to grow this winter!!1 my frist winter bulking cycle i am going to take 500mg test e for 12 weeks split the dose twice weekly 250mg mon 250mg thurday and for the first 4 weeks i am going to take 30mg dianbols daily to kick start my cycle!!!!! i am going to take 0.5 daily aramidex plus i am going to take 1.25mg daily proscar and going to take 100mg minocycline daily (as a teenager i was very proun to acne hild mild to moderate acne the took accutane a sloved my proplem takes god and with every cycle i like to take all the thinks that help me keep acne very low o reven notthing) and i will take vitamine a and vitamine b5 and zink to help prevent acni whil eon cycle and after cycle!!!! what do you think ???????? i wish to hear your comment pls!

thank you!!!!!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it`s a good cycle for a bigginer but what about ur pct?????????

pct i have every thing hcg and clomite!!!! this is not my first cycl i cycled before! but what do you think the protection i am tking againtst acen its good and the dose is not hi that will cause great acne! what do you think! i have a godd diet and hard training ruteins!!!!

what do you think?????

i think you will be ok!!!!!!!

i think your will be ok!!!!!

Thread Information