Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation First cycle: Test!! but which one?

Ok first, you'll might think i'm changing my mind very often, but i just thought about some of guys said and as i don't wanna screw up my first cycle, i'll do it right!let's get on Test!
    BUT, the thing is i don't wanna go into the EOD or twice a week shot, i wanna get a mild safe cycle. that said, being concerned about acne and BP, which test would you advise me. The less water, the better..........
    do i have to mention it's a test only cycle?

PSU_Lion is offline New Member
    my first cycle was a Test E cycle. great results... there is bloating involved but you can fight most of it with Nolva.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Test cypionate

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    cyp or enth dont hurt to inject so I would say one of those. twice a week is a breeze as you will find out. nova and l-dex works for the bloat.. prolly 10mgs ed of nova will be enough..

rimz is offline Junior Member
    Test e or cyp. Both are practically the same. You are going to have to do atleast twice weekly shots with any cycle. Shoot 250mg twice a week for a total of 500mg/wk. You should see great results with that cycle.

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    you may even find you out you like pinning yourself... i only do prop and short esters now because i like pinning.. of course i have 18 sites i hit so i go a half a month without hitting the same site.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Ok first, you'll might think i'm changing my mind very often, but i just thought about some of guys said and as i don't wanna screw up my first cycle, i'll do it right!let's get on Test!
    BUT, the thing is i don't wanna go into the EOD or twice a week shot, i wanna get a mild safe cycle. that said, being concerned about acne and BP, which test would you advise me. The less water, the better..........
    I don't understand what your saying in what I bolded......... You have a few choices with injections frequency..... Suspension 2x per day, Prop = ED or EOD, SUS = ED or EOD, Cyp and Enan 2x per week. For water retention Prop will give you almost none, where SUS, Cyp, and Enan have enough water retention to make it bothersome. But to help with the bloat an AI like Letro or L-dex will keep the bloat down consideably........

Cyp or Enan would be the best one for you along with an AI.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Go with Cyp or Enth. Great for a first timer.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll need to shoot at least 2x week. Acne can be controlled with 3-5g. ed of B5 or some Accutane if need be. Take an AI, like MudMan said, for the water bloat. Where I live there's a pharmacy that has a self-administered BP test. I'm sure you've seen something similar around you. If high BP is a concern and you've got some high BP symptoms you could go use it and see where you stand.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    test e or c....try prop later

Thx for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Go with Cyp or Enth. Great for a first timer.
    Ok i'll make my mind pretty quickly now.
    BTW, is BP, acne n bloating considerable w/ Enth or Cyp

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    I`m in my first cycle now. Wk7 of 12 with 500mg/wk of test e. Started without an A.I and bloated like hell. But it got alot better when i started taking l-dex @ 0,25mg a day. Getting some nice gains and can`t wait for tomorrow, love sticking myself with a needle No acne for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    I`m in my first cycle now. Wk7 of 12 with 500mg/wk of test e. Started without an A.I and bloated like hell. But it got alot better when i started taking l-dex @ 0,25mg a day. Getting some nice gains and can`t wait for tomorrow, love sticking myself with a needle No acne for me.
    thx for shedding some light........see ya

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I just saw your pics.You are 22 yrs old and have quite a bit of natural growth left.My advice to you is STAY NATURAL!!

~Pinnacle~

TCEL300 is offline Member
    if you are gonna use gear go with test E...500mg 10-12 weeks...proper pct after

All Testosterones Are the same, From Cypinate to Enanthate , Propinate Undercate. they all are derivitives from the male sex hormone. They all do the same thing, But At difference times (rate of release). Cyp or Enth would be ideal for a first. Cheapest Bang for your buck.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I just saw your pics.You are 22 yrs old and have quite a bit of natural growth left.My advice to you is STAY NATURAL!!

~Pinnacle~
    So u think that i should wait a bit and try to train harder till i get to my max? i thought so too! but things is that i won't prolly be able to train as hard as i currently do, cuz today i'm only working 3h/day and that leave time to workout every day a different body part
    Monday:
    Chest/Tri's
    Tuesday:
    Back/Bi's
    Wedn:
    Calves/hams/quads
    Thurs:
    Chest/Bi's
    Friday:
    Shloulders/Tri's

Sometimes i do
    Thurs:
    Chest/shoulders
    Friday:
    Bi's/Tri's supersets

And i'm eating like a horse, almost a kilogram of rice per day and roughly 8lbs of chicken EW
    I just can't pass thru 175lbs, i wanna get to 190

But my work won't let me do that in a very soon future...........

Or maybe i'm asking too much too fast..............

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Hey ... this is simple.

Long esters have their draw backs... and so do short esters. If you can't hang with ED or EOD injections ... then your looking at long esters. If you're going to do a long ester, do enanthate , because it's generally priced a little better, is still a 2x week injection ... but gives you more mg per mg than cyp.

Thats it. Theres nothing left in deciding these. People spend toooo much time complicating this test and that test and 4 tests are better than one test ... just show me a difference in the chemical structure of these "tests" ... than I'll understand WHY we have a debate. This is about money, and frequency of injection. You've decided that you don't want to inject often... so, there you have it. Yeah, prop is a little better in terms of getting in you quickly. If you want the next best thing - frontload. I've already written something about it -

search for ...

frontloading motives

You'll find the thread.

So u think that i should wait a bit and try to train harder till i get to my max? i thought so too! but things is that i won't prolly be able to train as hard as i currently do,

But my work won't let me do that in a very soon future...........
    Well if you won't have the time in the near future to eat and train properly.Then running a cycle isn't a great idea at all.Seriously consider all factors before taking this leap.You're young and have all the time in the world to grow.No need to rush things.When the time is right,you have a set schedule you can work around.Then give it some more thought.

~Pinnacle~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostdog128
    you may even find you out you like pinning yourself... i only do prop and short esters now because i like pinning.. of course i have 18 sites i hit so i go a half a month without hitting the same site.
    Yeah, its a weird, almost sick, thing, but it happened to me too. I still hate those damned amps. I swear by vials

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Hey ... this is simple.
    People spend toooo much time complicating this test and that test and 4 tests are better than one test ... just show me a difference in the chemical structure of these "tests" ... than I'll understand WHY we have a debate. This is about money, and frequency of injection.
    I got your point Truman. The thing is i was thinking about doing a one Prop shot every week since i don't wanna get bloated nor do too much shots per week for my first cycle. that's why i'm asking. But, i just wanna know if that's worth doing such a thing or just a waste of time/money?
    Or, third option stack Test E/OT, that case, is that too much for a first cycle and if not, what dosage and PCT?
    Thx to ya'll though

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Prop once a week=Total waste of time and money, not to mention becoming a super bitch on hormonal mood swings.

Listen to Pinn on this, if you do not have time to work out properly when natural, how are you going to make time to work out right on gear-which does require more effort and discipline. Wait, you have years to get into a lifestyle and rythm that will allow you to work out manage your diet and use AAS properly.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-17-2005 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Prop once a week=Total waste of time and money, not to mention becoming a super bitch on hormonal mood swings.

Really?? i didn't know that LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Listen to Pinn on this, if you do not have time to work out properly when natural, how are you going to make time to work out right on gear-which does require more effort and discipline. Wait, you have years to get into a lifestyle and rythm that will allow you to work out manage your diet and use AAS properly.
    People won't listen.This is why I don't hang in this forum much anymore,nor answer many questions either.I see people getting good advice from others on what to/not to do.But if they have their mind made up anyway,you've just wasted your time.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    People won't listen.This is why I don't hang in this forum much anymore,nor answer many questions either.I see people getting good advice from others on what to/not to do.But if they have their mind made up anyway,you've just wasted your time.

~Pinnacle~
    No no; don't get me wrong pinnacle! i know i can learn a lot from ya! just try to figure out some different option cuz i know there's alot of way to stack different AAS, but i don't question your knowledge!really.

That said, i'm always open to suggestions........as a nice first cycle.

Thread Information