bc30 is offline New Member

cycling clen, t3, and ECA

Hello. How would one cycle these together as to get maximum effecacy. What is the best time to use each one during the cycle and in what amounts? I have read much info on all three seperately but what would be the best plan of action when combining them?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm not heavily experienced with T3...but I'll give you a bump up top for your answers.

haha thanks man. Too bad it didn't help much. As i understand it T3 and clen can be cycled together but i was unsure to use the same dosage as using them singularly. Also i was looking for good info as the best time to start/stop each one so they dont overlap badly leaving a period empty. Thanks in advance

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Well, there really is no need to combine clen and ECA since they both do the same basic thing, so stick with clen. Now to take clen, start off at around 20-40 mcg and up the dose 20mcg per day until you start to notice sides like shaking, then lower the dose one notch. Adding in t3 you will want to ramp up quickly, stay at your max dose, and then ramp down slowly.You can find many different variations of what people recommend for the breakdown by doing a search. Your max dosage depends on what you want to achieve and whether or not you are adding in AAS, most say not to go above 100mcg. These doses should be split up into 2 or 3 separate doses throughout the day. Also during the third week you must take benadryl at about 100mg at night to upregulate your receptors.

Most people will recommend that you not take t3 without also taking test because you will lose too much muscle. This is true for the majority of people and you should read about this by searching around.

As far as the ECA goes, what I would do is run the t3/clen for 4-6 weeks and then once I stopped, dont do anything for about 2-3 weeks to let your thyroid recover then go on a regular ECA cycle.

Finally there is thyroid pct. You should also do a search on this but as is recommended by others, try using t-100 and coleus forskohlii.

If hope I've answered your questions, if not feel free to ask.

Thanks very much. THat is exactly what i am looking for. I will search up on the thyroid pct with t-100 and coleus. THanks again.

Thread Information