Thread: Tren Enathate

dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Tren Enathate

I have been reading up a lot on Tren E over the last while as I wish to incorpoate it in my next cycle. I have done an 8 weeker of tren ace at 75mg/ed before. I would like to hear from folks that have done both long and short esters either in the same cycle or different so they can comment on the different effect Tren E (as opposed to ACE) has on them. Also please include the dose you were using as well as procactin precautions and test doses. Thanks for the input guys.

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    I like Tren A better because it kicks in faster and its stronger because of the esterweight. Its like if you inject 100mg of test prop you get 87mg of pure test the rest is the ester and if you take 100mg of enanthate you only get 72mg because the esterweight is more heavy. But the only difference IMO is that acetate kicks in faster and like i said its a little stronger when i used acetate i was on 100mg/ed and now im using Tren E 500mg/week, first 2 weeks frontloaded 700mg and 600mg and im also using 750mg of Test E and the first 3 weeks i was on 100mg drol/ed.
    And as far as the sides i almost dont get any sides only the sweating i use vitamine B6 also 200mg 2x day and liv-52/ALA for the liver but that was because of the drol.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    How long do you run your Tren E as opposed to your Tren Ace..... I was thinking 10 weeks from first inject with the tren E...... perhaps jumpstart the whole thing with 100prop/75tren.a ED for the first 20days just to get the party started .... i'm also running test E at 750 along side all this

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    10 weeks for tren 12 for test sounds good

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    tren a is the safer route since you can jump out of a cycle quickly if problems arise. tren e is a longer ester without that capability. but it sounds like you could handle it before, so go for it, with test please.

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus G
    I like Tren A better because it kicks in faster and its stronger because of the esterweight. Its like if you inject 100mg of test prop you get 87mg of pure test the rest is the ester and if you take 100mg of enanthate you only get 72mg because the esterweight is more heavy. But the only difference IMO is that acetate kicks in faster and like i said its a little stronger when i used acetate i was on 100mg/ed and now im using Tren E 500mg/week, first 2 weeks frontloaded 700mg and 600mg and im also using 750mg of Test E and the first 3 weeks i was on 100mg drol/ed.
    And as far as the sides i almost dont get any sides only the sweating i use vitamine B6 also 200mg 2x day and liv-52/ALA for the liver but that was because of the drol.
    What result differences have you noticed?

Thread Information