boffo is offline Junior Member

is super drol worth my time?

and am deciding wheater or not to take super drol or just use stright up dbols? whats the diference anyway arnt they both somewhat similar?
    the reason i ask is because from what i read you have to take nolvadex and clomid pct when done just like AS anyway the only reason i am considering super drol is because i can buy it legally online and dbols are a bit hard to obtain if you know what i mean!
    i was going to run the superdrol like this please correct me if im wrong:

day 1-7 20mg ed
    day8-14 30mg ed
    day 15-30 40mg ed
    day1-44 20mg nolvadex ed
    day 31-44 clomid cycle

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    No.

Dbol is superior to Superdrol.

boffo is offline Junior Member
    would i obtain better muscualr gains on super drol than dbol ? im mean less water ren, than dbol i do not want to bloat up so nasty like people do on dbols and dbols also play with your face features alote to i dont want that!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Just keep nolva on hand if you bloat. I've never used superdrol so i couldn't really tell you but it's like comparing apples to oranges. Dbol will get you results. I can't say the same for superdrol.

Darkness is offline Member
    super drol is pretty good. I've used it, not as strong as M1T but still ok. If you're worried about the bloat in dbol , then just get drol!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    By themselves???

You can run the SD and with a good diet, put on some keepable lean lbs. ( I got 10 or so). After PCT, liver and cholesterol support, though, it might not be worth the $.

I think the general consensus on this board is that Dbol w/out test is a bad idea. And given what I've READ about it, you would probably piss most of it away.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    i think that with 40 mg a day u are going to be getting some mad f'ng headaches. 30 mg a i was getting some pretty bad ones... Make sure u have real pct that sh!t will shut you down hardcore..

superdrol and dbol really cant be compared. superdrol is supposedly meythl masteron a hardener which which only be good if your body fat is low enough. Dbol is a bulker and bloater.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    super drol is far from masteron even though it is "methylated masteron." it is not a hardener from experiences i've heard. thats' why it is taken alone and gains reach 10-12lbs in 4wks. it will shut you down like dbol though, so as stated above, pct is needed. if you are running it alone, you will be much more satisfied with sd's results as you will most likely keep most if not all gains

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    k im on day 12 today, i just weighed myself an hour ago and i have had 9lbs in gains and thats honest to god. now i maybe look a lil more cut but besides that i don't look any diff. But i do have some good strength gains so far. for the sets that i normally only do 4 reps im doing 8-10 now, so thats pretty good improvement. I've heard sd slows down a lot after the first 2 weeks but i sure do hope it keeps up like it has. by the way i have been going at a constant 20mg per day, split (10 morning, 10 night) with milk thistle and omega 3's. I've had slight head aches but none have bothered me enough to even need ibuprofen or anything.

hope this helped ya in ur decision somewhat boffo. go to search and just write superdrol lots of threads come up with peoples diaries and current cycles of it.
    gl bro.

p.s. - i just got my clomid and tamox from arr yesterday. when my cycle is done how should i do my pct?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    2-3 wks on nolva at 30mgs ed and clomid at 50mgs.

Thread Information