farrar is offline New Member

Advice Please for a Newbie...Thanks

I need some advice on what to stack for my next and 2nd-ever cycle. First, I am 41 years old, 5’-11” tall and weigh about 213. I have been exercising for 7 weeks now (after 8 years of being a couch potato} and have lost down from 231 pounds to 213 pounds. I did have a 38” waist and am down to 36” waist jeans. I am guessing that my ideal “fit” weight would be around 185 pounds as that is what I weighed after 12 weeks of Basic Training with the Army in 1986. I have been taking 500 milligrams of Sustanon 250 for the last 4 weeks and weight training. I started out with no weight training and was jogging 4 miles per day-6 days per week but my knees became to sore to continue. I have a good friend at work that is an avid body builder and he suggested weight training and this 8-week cycle of 500 Mg of Sus250 per week. I currently train Chest/Shoulders/Triceps one day, Back/Biceps the next day, Legs/Abs the 3rd day, and then 1 day off. I cut my jogging back to 3 times per week running a 5K jog rather than 4 miles. I have seen quite a bit of growth while only being on my fourth week but still have problems with my fat gut. I eat 25 grams or less of fat daily and around 100-150 grams of protein. I take 5 grams of l-glutomine before each workout. My problem is trying to determine what to stack after I complete this 8-week cycle followed by 2 weeks off-cycle. I would like to continue to gain muscle size but lose the gut in the process. Lee had suggested a stack of:

Winstrol 50 Mg/day 8 weeks
    Deca 200 Mg/week 8 weeks
    Sus250 750 Mg/week 8 weeks

I also saw another 8-week “Lean Muscle Stack” stack with 200-400 of Deca per week and 300 Mg of Primobolan per week. This seemed MAYBE like what I would need.

Lee had originally wanted me to do a mass stack with Anapolon-50 {100MG} for 4 weeks, 500 Mg of Sus250 each week for 8 weeks, and 200 Mg each of Deca and Primobolan. But, once he found out I wanted the “pretty boy” look he said do not do the Anapolan-50 due to the water retention. I just want to get some expert advice before I sink $550.00 to $650.00 into this next stack. I do trust Lee’s judgment as he is very knowledgeable but I just wanted to get a more advice.

Again-my main concern, if possible, is to build as much mass while losing the gut. I did ALSO consider doing Lee’ stack suggestion directly above while trying to eat almost NO fat. {12 ounces of imitation crab meat has 30 grams of protein and ZERO fat grams.}

Your advice and opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

Jeff

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if you have only been back into training 7 weeks, you should not even consider juice bro...rely first on diet, training, and cardio =\

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    OK.....

No flame intended here, but you shouldn't even be CONSIDERING juicing at this point based on the info you've given. IMO you're friend is misleading you and giving you very bad advice telling you what cycles you should be on. You've only been training for seven weeks-I trained for over seven years before starting my first cycle. The fact that you weigh 213 and are taking in 100-150 grams of protein tells me you have alot to learn about diet as well. You need at least twice that to grow. Stay natural bro. Search the site and ask questions and gain some knowledge to put together a sound training routine and diet, and spend a couple years building a foundation. THEN consider using gear. Again, no flame intended here, it just seems like alot of people want to jump right into the deep end without first learning how to swim.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Listen to these guys. Keep it natural for now.

Thanks for the advice guys. I knew I had seen some growth but I was not really sure how much to attribute to the juice OR just getting off my tail, eating right, and working out regulary. Maybe I would have had the same results??? Or, maybe the difference would not have been worth the money spent on 16 Amps of Sustanon ?

I'll work more on my knowledge of diet and exercise. Then, when I feel as though I am at a wall, I'll look at it again.

Thanks Again,

Jeff

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    my biggest advice is the joints
    i have joint pain all the time and i waited years to juice---you need to get the body used to training before you juice or you will injure yourself

take a while and read up on these boards and by the time your ready to juice you will be a lot more knowledgeable and your body will be ready

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board! I definetly agree with these guys, take some time to loosen things up. Gotta walk before you run!

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    yeah i think you shd take it ez. go natural first get the basics of protein and diet right before you hit the juice.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    train naturally for several months until you reach your ideal leaness and then if you want to add some mass incorporate anabolics,up your protein intake and increase good fats

Thanks again for the advice!

I guess one of my problems is trying to lose weight AND eat sufficient protein amounts. I had read that one needs at least 1.5 grams per pound so that would put me at about 330 grams per day. I currently am eating less than 25 grams of fat and around 1800 calories. I eat quite a bit of imitation crab meat which has 0 fat, 30 grams of protein, and about 400 calories per 12 ounce serving. I have read several of the suggested nutrition plans for massing and that is how I DID eat at one time but my workout was using the remote control!

Thanks Again!

Jeff

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy
    How do i order steroids
    Are you stupid????..............No, seriously, are you?

-B

sharky is offline Associate Member
    I Dont Know For Sure But It Sounds Like Lee Is Getting The Juice For You And Wants To Make Some Money. If Not Im Sorry Bro. But I Wouldnt Even Think About Doing Any Test/deca /d-bol/etc. I Really Wouldnt Do Anything At First But If You Are Hellbent On Doing Something Tell Lee The Only Thing You Want To Do Id Some Winny Or Clen . That Way If You Do Gain Anything It Wont Be Much And It Will Be Lean. Plus It Should Cut You A Bit And Bring You Back (down!!! Remember) To Your Ariginal Goal.

Thread Information