Thread: Credit Card

shoalin is offline Junior Member

Credit Card

If a site takes credit cards does it make it more likely that they are legit of that they my still be fraudulent or even that there gear is underdosed.

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Whether they take card or not means nothing, if they want to scam you they will. Get a reliable (domestic if possible) source first. Hang out, make some friends, learn then ask the right questions.

what country you from?

bigJJ is offline Member
    With very, very few exceptions, web sites selling illegal substances are cons. There are some UGL's that have lists accessible online, but that's not quite the same thing.

bigJJ is offline Member
    I know it's tempting, I know.

Be patient. Remember... a fool and his money are soon parted. Be wise.

Im in the states, and I have a source but he only has QV and I want to try the highly talked about about BD. I put my 2 cents in here and there but I mostly read on this forum ... and a lot. I can't come on here and pretend to be friends with someone just to get a source outta them, i can't bullshyt that long so I try on my on, but when I do have a question is always cool that guys help me. So I guess I can get scammed even with my card ... man what a world.

BigJJ Im with you on that Im very happy with my money and hope to live a long life with it. What would be a good indication that a site is truly legit.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shoalin
    BigJJ Im with you on that Im very happy with my money and hope to live a long life with it. What would be a good indication that a site is truly legit.
    Web sites (open to general traffic) are scams, with very few exceptions. Also remember that I am posting (so are you) on a discussion board that is accesible to anyone with a computer and a search engine. Always remember that when posting or asking for information.

The AR site (as I see it) is devoted to the lifestyle of nutrition, suppliments and training. It does a fine job.

Chat, BS, trade training tips, trade nutrition tips, post whore... whatever. Make friends. That's the first step.
    Last edited by bigJJ; 09-07-2005 at 04:33 AM.

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Be careful of any pm's you get now as well, as people may see you as an easy target. Yes there are scammers who use this board just to feel out easy targets.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    Be careful of any pm's you get now as well, as people may see you as an easy target. Yes there are scammers who use this board just to feel out easy targets.

Indeed. Just chill, read and chat. You'll find out all that you need to know.

Yeah I guess you guys are right, everyone as commonn sence but when you want something bad you tend to forget. Thanks for the reminder. Bump

bump

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Chinese proverb says................sites that sell anabolics= pissed off newbs w/ no juice and lightened wallet!

m3ga101 is offline New Member
    I always order my gear online with my card and i have never been scam.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    With very, very few exceptions, web sites selling illegal substances are cons. There are some UGL's that have lists accessible online, but that's not quite the same thing.
    I buy all the time over the web, no trouble at all. A little higher but thats the price you pay. I just confirm them with BD and all is good.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Yeh there is a source check facility on BD's site I have used it to check a source but never given my card details so what if you have to wait a tad longer with WU at least your next paycheck wont be cleaned out, anyway there is such a thing as selective scamming where a source makes good on most of its orders to get a good rep and then starts scamming 20 percent, its not as if your going to turn up demanding a refund. S o start with small orders so its not worth ripping you off

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

choppers4life is offline New Member
    i would like to do a cycle of bd gear,but all i can get is gearfrom mexico,like t4 norandrend some qv ,but no b d gear..........................

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    you shouldn't be so caught up in the brand, just that what you get is genuine.

monkeyhead is offline New Member
    Do it again and you're gone...........

Nice open source post. Very discrete...

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Web sites (open to general traffic) are scams, with very few exceptions. Also remember that I am posting (so are you) on a discussion board that is accesible to anyone with a computer and a search engine. Always remember that when posting or asking for information.

The AR site (as I see it) is devoted to the lifestyle of nutrition, suppliments and training. It does a fine job.

Chat, BS, trade training tips, trade nutrition tips, post whore... whatever. Make friends. That's the first step.
    well put bro.

just hang out, things will just start coming your way.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by m3ga101
    I always order my gear online with my card and i have never been scam.
    well, send me your card number and see what happens. j/j bro

Darkness is offline Member
    Just find a good UGL source and stick with it.

Ottawamuscle is offline New Member
    I lucked out with my on-line source. Ordering diffculties happened once with e-communications between the cc company and the supplier meant my card was charged but the staus on the site said payment not received...I emailed them...and they found the mistake and REFUNDED the amount to the card

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea i have had luck with online sites, but they are waaaaaaaaaay over priced.

You can order by CC, and you'd be able to cancel payment, if you didn't get your gear, right? Sounds like a good plan to me...as long as you have a reputable supplier, I don't see the problem, unless you are worried about a paper trail or something.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    i have had alot of luck online, a friend ordered first and got all his stuff ...from europe online site ,we did the source check on bd the site came up ok .........But way over priced and not only over priced but in Euros.......prices for bd where like 30-40% higher than other source but the stuff is good .btw a euro is about 1.22 dollars.
    the scare for me is when i order i have to send to the us to a forwarding addy i have because the postal service in my country is well ........sh:t.......so i always have nightmares of a pissed off US-custom inspecter writting me a nice seazure letter ......t i chill when i get my stuff ................

Thread Information