freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member

steroid detection times

alright guys i know this is a dumb question but ive been away so long it has slipped my mind. can human growth hormone be detected on a drug screen. also how long do i need to be off winstrol to test negative for it. i will be using 50 to 75 mg a day for about 6 weeks. also would t3 be something that would show up on a drug test. the people that would be doing the test are the state athletic commissions and i dont really know what they are looking for. any help would be great. thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    t3 and hgh leave your system pretty fast. I forget what winny clear time is... do a search using the search button, type in " detection times aas" you should get alot of bites.

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    i tried it. there was nothing in there about t3 or hgh. and the metabolites are still with you to long for the win. here is another question how long are test prop metabolites and anavar metabolites still in the blood

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakishlyhuge
    i tried it. there was nothing in there about t3 or hgh. and the metabolites are still with you to long for the win. here is another question how long are test prop metabolites and anavar metabolites still in the blood
    Test metabolites are always in the blood. I would say if you want your system to be clear of things then use test/hgh/t3/slin... all those can nearly impossible to detect unless you are still on test. If time is a huge concern then use suspention(if you do not mind two shots per day).

Thread Information