crowmobe is offline Junior Member

sending stuff back from thailand

I was wondering do they care if i send aas back threw the mail to canada since ur allowed your presonal stuff and if they do care whats the easiest way to send it back to myself in canada, i was thinking of just going with vial that way i can just stash a shit load in with some shirts and mail all back to myself or a firend.

any info on this would help me greatly cuz im taking off in a week and a bit

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    A friend of mine goes to Thailand regularly and he sends steroids back home and even brings them home through customs him-self. Its not against the law. As long as you only have enough for one person (to last a couple of cycles). He puts them in a box and lables them - Sustonon or whatever hes bringing over at the time.

RoidGut is offline Member
    I have a friend that actually carried his gear in his carry-on bag and went through customs in the airport. They opened the bag and saw that he was carrying a bunch of 10 ml vials of test, eq, deca ....According to him, they just asked if it was for personal use and let him by....sounds like BS to me cuz I thought having aas on you is illegal.

The first lot he brought over he labled "sun glasses" and they were checked and he had a bit of a telling off for trying to hide them

Roidgut, thats correct. The same thing happened with my friend, now he brings steroids over reguarly.

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    yea thing is im head to oz for 8 months before home so i wantted to mail them back to a friend so he can keep them for me when i get back, but thanks for the info

Thread Information