justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member

What to do with proviron with this cycle?

I started a cycle with just deca 200mg a week for 4 weeks. Then I found this forum. Now I have enough test e and deca to finish out a 14 week cycle. I started 250mg of test on Tuesday of my 5th week and will do 250 mg of test e every tues and thurs and 100mg of deca ev tues and thurs also. I have clomid,nolva and proviron (40-25mg tabs of proviron) and hcg . I have been trying to research this forum to avoid asking a question that has been answered a thousand times but I am just confused as shit now. Can somebody show me how to finish this cycle and when to add the nolva and clomid and if and when I shoud add the proviron or just skip it? Also when to add the hcg and how to use it? Also my test e is in the glass ampules and I have never used them. I have been using a buddy of mine test in the bottle. I could really use some advice.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    check out the pct forum, you'll get so much info on clomid and nolva, you'll be confused all over again, but it's easy to figure out and it'll be worth it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You don't have enough proviron to do anything, you need 50mg minimum ed, I like running it during the cycle. What I would do is run the HCG at 300-500iu every 3-5 day, starting now and until you finish your cycle

JohnnyB

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    You also might want to consider splitting your injections into a Mon AM / Thu PM schedule. This will give you roughly 3.5 days between injects and help to keep blood levels more stable.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tues & thurs split is kinda stupid bro. Try sun & thurs. Glass amps are a pain, you have to just break them open. Do a forums search for opening them, as I know it has been asked before. As for HCG you probably wont need it, but it is nice to run it during cycle.

Thread Information