Thread: Lost & Confused

ZIA1 is offline New Member

Lost & Confused

I've been researching like crazy and learning a lot about gear..so much I wasn't aware of. I am ready to begin my 1st cycle. I actually did sus 250 about 7 years ago but stopped in the middle (girlfriend was against it). Now, I just don't know what's the best gear to use for a 1st. I know test needs to be one compound. I've heard E is great but I've also heard prop is awesome and less sides to worry about. I want to stack it with something that I can add in the remaining weeks to tighten up. I've thought about prop and Eq or E and Eq but I've also read good things about E and primo and prop and primo. Help please. This is my 1st real cycle so I don't want to go overboard with mg per week...something smooth and easy on the body.

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    I've only done one cycle and was in a similar position to you. I had all these great sounding drugs to choose from and couldnt decide which ones to go for.

In the end I went with

1 - 9 Test E 400mg/wk
    1 -8 Eq 300mg/wk

I also made sure I had everything that I needed before I started.

That included arimidex , nolvadex ,clomid, pins, alcohol swabs etc. then I wasn't worried about waiting for things to arrive once the cycle had started.

The cycle was great.

BUT if I could have my time again (!) I would choose to do one compound at a time to begin with.

I'd go with Test E for 8 to 10 weeks at 500mg/wk. ( injecting twice a week) I'd see how you react to it and on your second cycle you can add another aas and if you get any sides you can pin-point it to that drug.

I haven't tried anything else so will leave that to others who will no doubt give you the benfit of their experience.

Great advice...anyone else?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro, you're starting new, do a test only cycle at 500mg a week

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieuk

1 - 9 Test E 400mg/wk
    1 -8 Eq 300mg/wk
    That cycle sux, eq needs a ,minimum of 10 weeks, 12 is better. You have the right idea about running the test one week longer then the eq

JohnnyB

JohnnyB...which test? E or Prop? I've read a lot about both and while prop seems to be more painful it seems worth it...less sides, better blood levels, less water, and harder form. Though its my 1st, its ok to stack with EQ right? Is winny not a good option to use with test on my 1st? I don't want to do it alone b/c I want to harden up on the remaining weeks of the cycle:

Week 1-12: Test Prop or E 500/WK
    Week 1-10: Eq 400/wk
    Week 1-12: Nolva 20mg/ED

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    That cycle sux, eq needs a ,minimum of 10 weeks, 12 is better. You have the right idea about running the test one week longer then the eq

JohnnyB
    Yep, you're right....

Only wish I'd realised that at the time.
    Also thought I'd got my diet nailed at the time...but hadn't.

Hindsight is a great thing!

Thread Information