wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

help me set up my next cycle

I have 20ml test cyp 20 ml of test enanthate 10 karachi sust amps 60 ml of tren and plenty of dbol . My question is about the sust. My source is getting out of the biz and that is all he has that he is getting rid of. WOuld there be any way of effectively using the sust or would it be better to find more and use for a different cycle. Could i run 2amps a week for five weeks with some other test. Would that be beneficial? I am wanting to run about 16 weeks. Any help??

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i prefere running 1 kind of test so decide wich test u gonna run & buy more of it

anyone else

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I personally don't like sust. but if you're gonna get it and use it, just get enough so you can shoot it at least twice a week. and other than that I'm with hosam about picking a test. and I wouldn't mix sust and a single ester like test e or cyp

why not mix? Isn't sustanon a mix anyways. Just adding to whichever test you choose? I am saying that i lost my source. He sold me what he had left. I am wanting to start fairly soon. COuld i make a cycle out of what i have. Anyone?

anyone know how i can utilize what i have. I know there are people out there that would do a cycle with what i have. Maybe not. Thanks for the replys though.

couldn't i run say 75mg tren ed and 350 mg week test? Could i start my cycle using the cypionate then finish with the enanthate or vise versa?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    you can run the sust and switch tests, yes. try 75mgs tren ed, and 500mgs test a wk. that would be a good option. test is test, so if you don't mind making your blood levels fluctiate a little, than switching to cyp from sust is fine.

Would you do the sust at 250 a week for 10 weeks or run 500 mg for 5 weeks then pick up with the test?

people are probably sick of reading this. I just can't figure out how to set up my cycle. How would people utilize this gear. I don't want to just have a smorgasbord of different compounds. ANyone??

Thread Information