justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member

Have to pick up gear at post office?

I have recieved about 4 different shipments of misc gear through the mail in the last 2 mos with no problem. Now I have a card that was left in the mailbox saying I have to sign for something and pick it up at the post office. It is either my clen or test e. the only 2 things I ordered and havent recieved yet. I am a little concerned that I will get there and have somone there to bust me. All the other shipments I recieved I didn't have to do anything like this. What I am asking is: Is this common or should I be concerned.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    DUDE! i would be concerned. this is usually when they get suspicious they would make u sign at the post office. if ur other products came thru successfully & now u r being asked to sign, id say they r suspicious. dont go & sign. call them up & say u r not expecting anything in the mail & that u dont know what it is & thats why u r not signing. take the loss of ur gear just to be safe. i think that the bro's on the board would say the same. sorry bro.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    i had to sign for something once. I made the mistake of ordering priority(i think) and that requires a signature. anything i have ordered ground is always sitting there for me.

Yea I think I will send my old lady up there.(just shittin) I am going to cut my losses on this one I think . I don't want to take any chances. I will wait a few days and see if they call or something but I don't think I want to go up there.

Wrestler152, We have something in common it sounds like . We are a wrestling obsessed family. My 2 boys have wrestled since they were 6 now 10 and 15. both state champs. (I know I hate braggers too but what the hell) Good luck to you Bro.

alabama is offline Associate Member
    if you wasnt home they leave that card ,ive signed before

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Chances are that it is no problem, but I dont know all the circumstances either. You might contact your source to ask how he shipped it. If you dont sign it will return to sender, which is probably false address. That will raise suspicion to open it up. Either way it can be risky, but as long as it is not in your posession you cannot be charged.

Darkness is offline Member
    I had to pick it up at the post office before. I you have a problem send someone else, that way they cant be charged for it because its not in their name, and you cant either because its not in your posession.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Darkness! Darkness everyone.... black magic MFer... Darkness is spreading.

I have had to pick up a couple of times. Let it stay there for a couple of days then go get it... I would be more worried about a controlled delivery.

I have had this card left before and went in and picked up, but the packages were not illegal. I am probably being over paranoid but the place where I get my stuff is very discreet and do not require signatures. Also the card says that the package is registered and that is why it requires a signature. I don't know man. With the luck I have been having lately I wouldn't be surprised if a monkey with a badge flew out of my ass.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    With the luck I have been having lately I wouldn't be surprised if a monkey with a badge flew out of my ass.
    LMFAO! Too funny man, I would check with my supp to see how he sent the item, then I would call the PO and ask them who the sender is, it should be on the card, but if you call they should tell you. If it is any of your illegal substances I would just leave it, but for all you know it could be something totally innocuous.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Wrestler152, We have something in common it sounds like . We are a wrestling obsessed family. My 2 boys have wrestled since they were 6 now 10 and 15. both state champs. (I know I hate braggers too but what the hell) Good luck to you Bro.
    glad to see other wrestling fans on this board

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    can't you just sign the card and they will redeliver? I get those cards for stuff all the time....its just when you aren't there to pick it up.

SlyGuy83 is offline New Member
    It shouldn't be a problem at all. I get all my shipments that way. If the card you have is marked registered, that means they need a signature and cant just leave it..

Alright, I signed the card and left it in the mailbox. I will see what happens. On the card it said where it came from which was bulgaria. Hope I am just over reacting.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nah dude you shouldn't have done that-It's the POLICE man, they are at your door right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Alright, I signed the card and left it in the mailbox. I will see what happens. On the card it said where it came from which was bulgaria. Hope I am just over reacting.
    They will probably not attempt redelivery... remember its the postal service

gigglez2025 is offline New Member
    this happened to me. i wasnt home and they left me the card saying i had to pick it up. i think mine was shipped priority from overseas. couldnt send someone else to pick it up for me bc they wanted to see my license and i had to sign for it. i was a little worried but everything was fine.

R0KS0lid is offline New Member
    I used to use a po box had to sign a couple times cause package was to big for box...I'd send someone else have them play stupid...I just walked in and said I think I got something ...don't open it write "return to sender" on it and hold on to it for a couple days, if feds knock on door say hey I didnt order this and your clear.. If you don't have a trail leading to you just a name isnt going to get you busted..or use false name

tod682 is offline Associate Member

-------read This------

Do u think the cops or fbi are stupid enough to wait at the post office for you, if you were in trouble you would already know about it... go get your gear.. if they have you wait there for more than a couple minutes maybe then i would think about leaving..also on that card you can have someone go on your behalf just write there name and send them if u cant handle the pressure..it was probably sent registered mail..in which case you must be there to accept the package..

ts

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Well, BEFORE you say you didn't order it ... say, who's it from? Whats the big deal? And look at the package as though you're trying to figure out who it is... and say, hmph, I don't know that guy. I mean, I don't think I should accept something that's obviously attracting this sort of attention if I don't know the sender, right?

Play dumb. It's the best. Tell your dealer... and stop having stuff delivered to your addy. And also, better if they use your first name and last initial ... especially if your first name is something common.

znak is offline Senior Member
    On the card it said where it came from which was bulgaria.
    Is it just me or does this sound strange? I mean how many people in the midwest get packages from fricking Bulgaria? Next time have him send it via Thailand.

Thread Information