Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dbols mid cycle

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member

Dbols mid cycle

i asked this in another thread but nothing came of it.

i'm 5.5 weeks into a test E cycle with no weight gain.

slight strength increase, acne on shoulder's, increased sex drive, small balls.

it is legit. i've been on 500 mg/week. can u start dbols mid cycle. if this test isn't gonna do anything, then i might as well run something that will.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I posted my opinion in your other thread...

What's your diet look like...are you getting enough caloric intake?

check my other thread. it's in there

i was gaining naturally.

it's as if it's stopped

OK, I checked out your diet in the other thread...IMO, you can do better than that...You're bulking, right?

If so, I'd shoot for at least 5000cal/ed minimum...4000 just may not be enough.

-ShrpSkn

i've done that before and i just got fat.

the fat was just piling on top of my muscle

If your diet is correct, your training hard, and you have a fair amount of cardio in the mix, you shouldn't put on fat...JMHO.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    just to answer you question yes u can start taking dbol in the mid of your cycle

no cardio in the gym.

my work is pretty physical and i know what made me grow while i was natural.
    shouldn't being on AS cause my body to have better protein synthesis and absorb more of what i eat?

Sorry bro, I know you're on test E, but what does the rest of your cycle look like? I didn't catch that one.

week 1-12
    500mg Test E
    Nolva on hand for gyno

PCT
    week 14-18
    nolva 20mg/day
    Liquidex .25mg/day

And you're 5.5 weeks in?...I would say hang in there and give it one more week...I've heard of some taking up to 6 weeks before they begin to notice any effects from long-estered tests like enanthate or cypionate .

I see you didn't kickstart your cycle with anything...now you probably know why many will jumpstart there cycle with something like dbol or prop the first 4-5 weeks because they don't want to wait so many weeks to start seeing results.

I would hold off on adding dbol at this stage of your cycle...you are at the breaking point of when the test E should start to exert its effects on you...IMO, you won't want any dbol to mask any potential results you are going to see from the test...like I said, give it one more week...if you aren't seeing anything by then, I'd say either your gear is bunk or you are really missing a piece to the puzzle somewhere on your end.

Good luck and I hope to hear things are getting better for you within the next week.

-ShrpSkn

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    And you're 5.5 weeks in?...I would say hang in there and give it one more week...I've heard of some taking up to 6 weeks before they begin to notice any effects from long-estered tests like enanthate or cypionate .

I see you didn't kickstart your cycle with anything...now you probably know why many will jumpstart there cycle with something like dbol or prop the first 4-5 weeks because they don't want to wait so many weeks to start seeing results.

I would hold off on adding dbol at this stage of your cycle...you are at the breaking point of when the test E should start to exert its effects on you...IMO, you won't want any dbol to mask any potential results you are going to see from the test...like I said, give it one more week...if you aren't seeing anything by then, I'd say either your gear is bunk or you are really missing a piece to the puzzle somewhere on your end.

Good luck and I hope to hear things are getting better for you within the next week.

-ShrpSkn
    thanks man, i would have kick started but everyone kept saying, do test only cycle for your first to see how you react. well, i learnt my lesson

i must say though, today i feel quite bloated. like in my hands and fingers even. i had to struggle to get my watch on a bit. is this from the test you think??

when i clench my fist, it's like real tight as if my fingers are fuller

You haven't done anything wrong by not jumpstarting with another compound...
    If anything, you've left yourself completely open to see just exactly how your body is going to react to test and test only, which IMO, is a good thing for a first cycle...I didn't know this was your first, but I'll bet you jumpstart your next one.

-ShrpSkn

You haven't done anything wrong by not jumpstarting with another compound...
    If anything, you've left yourself completely open to see just exactly how your body is going to react to test and test only, which IMO, is a good thing for a first cycle...I didn't know this was your first, but I'll bet you jumpstart your next one.

-ShrpSkn

oh yeah. no question.

i might only use short esters too. really, whats the differnce if i use prop for 12 weeks as appose to test e that's kick started with prop for 12 weeks?

If you're not running an AIs at the moment, I would say that you're begining to experience some water retention from the test...you say you've experience some shrinkage and acne too as a result of your cycle. These are all common sides...the strength and weight increases should be soon to follow I suspect. Don't sweat it...you're running you're first cycle and like many of us, you probably expected to see something drastic in little to no time at all...you should start to see that strength and weight go up within the next week...keep us posted.

-ShrpSkn

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    whats the differnce if i use prop for 12 weeks as appose to test e that's kick started with prop for 12 weeks?
    More pokes and sooner results.

thanks heaps shrpskn. your help has really been appreciated. i hope your right and it is from the water retention.

you are right on the part that i expected a drastic change straight away. this has taught me a lot

More pokes and sooner results.

that's what i'm saying. why bother using test E at all? Just use prop yeah?

Well, it sounds easier than it is....I tired of jabing myself every day just for the 5 weeks that I kickstarted my current cycle with some prop...

You have to give yourself enough locations to inject and be willing to put up with the pain that prop can bring forth...and that is every day...so like I said, it can get old rather quickly, trust me.

You'll find out what I mean by what a pain prop can be when you do your first ever prop injection into your quads...if you ever do...I felt like a cripple for days following that injection...over time your muscles get used to it, but I will warn you that for most people...there fisrt time runninf test prop can literally be a pain in the arse....many will cut with other compounds in the stack or with b-12 or even with some sterile oil or something just to try to reduce any potential post-injection soreness.

-ShrpSkn

makes sense. why not just do EOD injections?

Hephens is offline Member
    I just started dbols on my last shot of sust and will continue for a couple of weeks then straight to pct. I no its stupid but i had heaps so i tried them hopefully the long esters in sust will keep most of my gains of dbol .

week 6 now. something has changed.

more acne on shoulders

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for me test enanthate doesnt show any real gains till around the week 6-7 mark but thats just me,everyone is different....
    as for the d-bol,u can throw that in wherever you want,there is no fixd rule as to where you can use it in a cycle tho it is preffered to be used as a jumpstart by many.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

did your libido gain momentum at around the 2-3 week mark??if so then the gear should be ok..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    did your libido gain momentum at around the 2-3 week mark??if so then the gear should be ok..............

OH HELL YES. it felt like i was 15 again. every moment my GF wasn't touching it, i was

still, i'm not seeing any increases.

in weight that is

are you getting enough sleep?i may have missed it but how much are you taking and what prev cycles have you ran??
    how long after the last cycle is this one?

first cycle. lately sleep is terrible cos my job made me work far away. that's over now and i hope to get 8hrs+ every night again

500mg/week test enanthate . no kickstarter or anything

Based on everything else you're experiencing so far, your gear definitely sounds like it's legit and working. I would say that you should expect to see the weight increasing and strength increasing over the course of the next week or so...

I tell you what...my current cycle I started out with some prop @ 100mg/ed for a kicker the first 5 weeks...I begin to feel it hitting me within the first week and strength began to go on the rise. However, I didn't really see that much weight increase during them 5 weeks...I'd say about 9 lbs was gained during the first 5 weeks of which about 5 lbs of that was gained within the first 5-7 days..
    Now I also have test cyp in the stack @ 750mg/wk. I phased out the prop during week 5 and weight held steady for about another 7-10 days following that.
    Hear's the real kicker...then the cyp hit me about a week ago...and I will tell you that just in the matter of 2-3 days I jumped an additional 10 lbs and my strength really jumped...I'm now about +25 lbs from pre-cycle weight and my lifts have all gone up, on average, a good 20-30 lbs.

What I am saying is, had I not kickstarted my cycle with prop and just waited on the cyp, I would have not really seen any real weight or strength gains until about week 6...and when it hit me, it hit me.
    You will know for sure when the test is hitting you full throttle. That is what I'm trying to say.
    Just hang in there about another week tops and you should really start to notice a difference...you are already exhibiting all the other signs of the test starting to release...so I would say it is only a matter of days and the real effects should start to come on.

I hope this gives you some peace of mind and I wish you the best with your cycle. Hang in there and work hard. It will pay its dividends in the end.

Peace,

-ShrpSkn

Based on everything else you're experiencing so far, your gear definitely sounds like it's legit and working. I would say that you should expect to see the weight increasing and strength increasing over the course of the next week or so...

I tell you what...my current cycle I started out with some prop @ 100mg/ed for a kicker the first 5 weeks...I begin to feel it hitting me within the first week and strength began to go on the rise. However, I didn't really see that much weight increase during them 5 weeks...I'd say about 9 lbs was gained during the first 5 weeks of which about 5 lbs of that was gained within the first 5-7 days..
    Now I also have test cyp in the stack @ 750mg/wk. I phased out the prop during week 5 and weight held steady for about another 7-10 days following that.
    Hear's the real kicker...then the cyp hit me about a week ago...and I will tell you that just in the matter of 2-3 days I jumped an additional 10 lbs and my strength really jumped...I'm now about +25 lbs from pre-cycle weight and my lifts have all gone up, on average, a good 20-30 lbs.

What I am saying is, had I not kickstarted my cycle with prop and just waited on the cyp, I would have not really seen any real weight or strength gains until about week 6...and when it hit me, it hit me.
    You will know for sure when the test is hitting you full throttle. That is what I'm trying to say.
    Just hang in there about another week tops and you should really start to notice a difference...you are already exhibiting all the other signs of the test starting to release...so I would say it is only a matter of days and the real effects should start to come on.

I hope this gives you some peace of mind and I wish you the best with your cycle. Hang in there and work hard. It will pay its dividends in the end.

Peace,

-ShrpSkn
    you really are a peaceful and supportive individual. considering the public's opinion of the steroid user, being aggressive and impatient, no one would pick you out to be a gear head.

thanks for the ongoing support. i must asmit, today, i really blasted my bench. went up about 20lbs. i really think it's on it's way to showing me the dark side.

i feel much more confident today due to this imediate strength increase. up until now i was considering putting a halt to this cycle.

thank you once again ShrpSkn

oh, and let us know how that incredible cycle of yours goes!

oh, and let us know how that incredible cycle of yours goes!
    I certainly will...I intend to post up some befores and afters to show off my transformation...which should be complete come late spring or early summer.

you really are a peaceful and supportive individual. considering the public's opinion of the steroid user, being aggressive and impatient, no one would pick you out to be a gear head.
    Thanks...I'm usually always a pretty cool, calm, and collective individual...

I think it reinforces my opinion that "roid rage " is a myth and that it's actually the individual that brings out the aggression while on AAS, rather than the AAS themselves.

I will note though, that tren can make me a little edgy sometimes, but I manage it quite well.

Thanks again bro and glad I could help you out in your thread here.

-ShrpSkn

ok, the test has definately kicked in. i feel pumped. especially my arms. they feel so full. now although the majority of you will say stick with test only, i am nearly 7 weeks in to my 12 week cycle. and it only kicked in yesterday. with no kickstarter, i probably won't gain all that much. i have Dbols. should i start using them @ 30mg/day just so i gain more. i won't be cycling for quite for like another year after this and would like to make some really good gains.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information