richn1ce is offline New Member

Secere Back Pain Please Help

Im mid cycle (Deca ,Test,Winnie) and now everytime i do something that involves running my whole lower back tenses up and stays for a day or two. For example an easy flag football game that used to be nothing brought it on yesterday. Anyone ever have this or know how to fight it?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Go to the doctor. You do not have to mention juice. Again, my advice is see a physician.

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Dude you've obviously damaged something and just because it doesn't hurt all the time doesn't mean its repaired fully, everytime you aggravate it you do more harm. See ya doc

richn1ce is offline New Member

thanks guys

thanks guys. i didnt want to let it slow me down i figured id just push it to the side but i geuss not.

juicinator567 is offline New Member
    i too have horrible back problems. I hurt it in june i dunno even know how the pain just set in while i was eating dinner. If i were you i would go to the doc immediately, cuz i still am not back in the gym and i have been to upwards of ten doctors. Chiropractors, neurosurgeons, orthopedic guys none of them really have the answer. I have had two mri's one sitting, and one standing... neither show the problem nor do countless x rays. Backs suck dude and the way you describe yours sounds a lot like my pain which still has not subsided.

Thread Information