dr_skier is offline Associate Member

MY 16 WEEK Winter Cycle

Phew, Ok folks, after a long hard look and study and more reading I think I have an Idea on my next cycle. Here We GO!!!

Wk 1-14 Test E 750/wk
    Wk 1-8 Tren E 500/wk
    Wk 3-9 T3 (ramp up and ramp down) to 75mcg/day
    ***Wk 1-5 Test Prop 75ed/Tren A 75ed/Masteron Ed
    Wk 1-9 clen , ramp up to 160mcg/day
    Wk 8 1000iu HCG 5 days
    Wk 12-16 masteron 100mg/ed
    Wk 12-16 Var 50/ed
    Wk 1-PCT 1mg Arimidex /eod
    PCT – Jentic’s PCT

Considering…….
    Wk 14-18 L3 IGF-1 40mcg/ed
    ***Swapping my current Wk 1-5 with
    Wk 1-5 Var 50/ed OR
    Wk 1-5 OT 50/ed

Supps:
    Creatine 4wk on/ off
    Whey Protein Powder in all it’s glory (obviously)
    Mulit V
    Vitamin B6 @ 200ed wk 1-18
    Chastebarry – don’t know where to find this but I hear it’s good
    Taurine – small scoop in PW shake
    **Any other suggestions in the supps dept for this cycle?

Current Stats are: Weight 245, Current BF% = 12-13%?? Lifting hard 5x/week and cardio 5x/ week, diet tuned in, lower fat/carb, lots of protein, occasional meal out (girlfriend likes her crab dib appetizers, *so do I) …But all round diet is good. Cycle goals are to shred up and add some lean muscle mass.

Fairly recent shot of me, BF% hasn’t changed from this.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/479015167JARXJa

Another thing is I have a family vacation to Mexico mid cycle, actually if timed right, just after my last shot of tren E, I’ll try to grab some arimidex down there but other then that, Should I just do a 1.5x shot of test before heading down, will that keep me alright? I will absolutely not risk being caught with the folks bringing down anything. I’ll keep the cals higher and the protein high and try to lift while I’m down there. Thanks for the look guys and any and all advice is truly appreciated.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would watch running the prop and especially the tren a in the beginning. I would those and only for the first 3 weeks of the tren a (fina) and 4 weeks of the test prop. I would also drop the clen or cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Just my 2cc's

Do you think i'd be better suited swapping my wk1-5 plan with either Tbol or Var? Also how does the rest of it look?.... Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    Do you think i'd be better suited swapping my wk1-5 plan with either Tbol or Var? Also how does the rest of it look?.... Thanks
    I gave my opinion already.

Jentics pct? never heard of it so I couldn't say.

Always have all your gear including pct before you start... #1 rule.

I think i will change that to 3 weeks instead of 5-6. The dose towards the 4th week in my bloodstream would be to high. Thanks for the advice. Also i will have everything ready to go. Jentic's PCT is a protocal off of Elitefitness. It is a HCG and Nolvadex setup.

chest6 is offline Banned
    id drop the clen . I wouldnt run tren a in the beginning along with the e. If you are going to go that route either run the longer esters together or the shorter ones prop and tren a. A kickstart with prop wouldnt be a bad idea for 4 weeks or so in the beginning but I would watch the extra tren in the beginning on top of that 500,

Any BF% guesses?

dragon69 is offline Member
    I wouldn't overlap the tren man. Could be trouble. Personally aside from your vacation, I'd do the prop/trenA/mast we've discussed.
    Maybe do overlapping with test e only so you still have gear running while you're gone but not getting into likely problems with a skyhigh tren load. This could wreck your vacation very very badly.
    Then start the prop/tren/mast again 1st day back.

Or as chesty said and start with long esters andn finish with short once you're back.

I understand the side effects of tren can be bad, i've run it before (9wks at 85mgs/ed) but why would it ruin my vacation?... nonetheless i will only do tren A for the first three weeks with the prop and masteron as it is part of the premixed sauce.

Thread Information