Charged_UP is offline Associate Member

Looking for opinions

I have done countless cycles but have been clean for about a year. As i have grown older and well...married, i have just been natural. But i am now thinking of just getting some more cuts. I am training a lot and still maintain 275 with very low bodyfat. My job is super active and will make me spend many days out on a ship away from any gym. I routinely lift heavy opbjects in my line of work and have a very good diet. So here is my next stack while i am away.
    Liquid anavar 50mgs ED
    Liquid Win that i will drink 25mgs ED
    T3 60 tabs over 3 weeks in the middle of the stack (I will take this correctly so i dont need advice on that)
    This will last about 2 months, and since i cant take needles with me on the ship I have to drink the win. Just seeing if anybody has done similar and what they have seen.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    [IMO]
    A cutter requires daily cardio. Routinely lifting heavy objects in your line of work, is not a reasonable substitute for working out in a gym. Possibly bodyweight exercises and assorted calisthenics could be a temporary substitute. Still, this is not an ideal time to attempt a cycle. A stack of var and winny could possibly have you returning to the wife with the proverbial limp noodle. I'm guessing she does not permit you to use AAS.
    [/IMO]

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    No i dissagree, I am still big enough that i can allow what i do to my advantage to loose what fat i have remaining. The daily cardio is not a problem cus i do more than enough work to substitute for any cardio machine that might be available in any gym. As fare as the limp noodle i would agree if it was Deca that i decided to use, never had any problem from any win or var. She has no problem with me using anything, i have just stayed away from the stuff with all the changes in my life. All i wanted to know was what opinions might people have from this stack.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    So, you're going to do a all oral cycle and not go to the gym.

Uh... good luck.

Thread Information