Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

best age to start juicing

what's the best age to start juicing? and why? why should u be at your highest natural potential before you start juicing? do most proffessional bodybuilders wait until they've hit there highest potential before they start juicing

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it all depends on the person, i am 19 now and have been training for about 3 years i think once im 21-22 i will be ready. i think by then i will be hopefully 225-230ish at about 8-9%bf. i think that will be close enough to my natty limit. and i dont think that pro's wait till that age. i dont have any facts but that my opinion.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operation******
    what's the best age to start juicing? Age is probably less important than is the question: Have you reached your maximum natural potential?

and why? Because it is highly unlikely that a person will reach their maximum natural potential before they are in their mid twentys.

why should u be at your highest natural potential before you start juicing? You will know you have taken full advantage of your natural test production and you will have built a solid foundation which can now be further enhanced with the use of AAS.

do most proffessional bodybuilders wait until they've hit there highest potential before they start juicing. I have no idea, I do know that most professional bodybuilders are genetically gifted, and they would be pretty damn big just from training, even without the use of AAS.
    Answers

sportingsteroids is offline New Member
    all depends of person, but i think before 18 years old no one should use gear

Thread Information