choppers4life is offline New Member

juice and seizures

hey whats up fellas,ive done about 10 or more cycles in the pastand i know how juice goes straight to the head rage and so on. my question is i got in a bad bike wreck and have a titianum plate put in and am having some issues with a seizure now and then and am wanting to get back on a cycle have any body ever done juice with the same problem or should i give the brain a couple years to heal then cycle or jus do it and and take the seizure like a man what uthink

Safety31 is offline Banned
    this is a good question somebody should answer it

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a question for a qualified doctor. If you are having seizures then I'd definitely want that problem resolved before I started self administering any chemicals.

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    This is something you may want to ask your doc for sure... off the record of course...

I do have a client that is in the same situation....

may I ask what your doc has said about your seizures ie.type

Primary Generalized Seizures
    Absence seizures
    Atypical absence seizures
    Myoclonic seizures
    Atonic seizures
    Tonic seizures
    Clonic seizures
    Tonic-clonic seizures

Partial Seizures
    Simple partial seizures
    Complex partial seizures
    Secondarily generalized seizures

ie. reason for them ( is it a reaction to the plate or a result from the injury or has it just occured due to an imbalance... predisposed...) ... are you on medications for them and what type... and how long do your seizures last...(minutes - seconds)
    Last edited by bmf2; 10-18-2005 at 11:26 PM.

there real mild , my arm will start to pump or shake that is my sign that its coming then i get down and kick back on my side and wait, then imight lose conisness for about 30 secs then i come to and walk it off i dont think its from the plate in my head. it might be from the brain injury itself i know my doc is going to say for sure no i dont really do anything that wil bring them on,like drink or use drugs, so imight have to wait tell there done if you guys want to know more i dont mind talking thanks everybody lateeeeeeeeeeer.

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    are you medicated for them and if so what medication do you take...and have you talked to your doc about the seizures at all and if so does he think you will out grow them or that they will continue.... seizure disorders are complicated and can be brought on by many things... but are totally controlable in most cases...

my client started having them while he was on cycle... and after seeing two neurologist they came to the conclusion that the gear had absolutely nothing to do with them and that after a short delay he could continue... and he has done great thus far... now I am by no means saying that this will be the case with you... but if you have a doc you trust ask him his opinion as to the reasons behind yours...

i am taking tegretol for them, they uped my dose after my last one i havent had one for3 weeks. my neurologist said i should grow out of them after my brain heals 1 to 2 years maybe, i trust his opinion but he will be against it for sure, iwant toget back on a cycle cause i lost some size cause of my wreck , in a coma for 5 weeks, then went through rehab for 4weeks. lost a 40 thousand dollar custom chopper, but got hooked up with a titianum plate,and lived to talk thats the main thing...... peace out

Thread Information