Thread: Two questions!!
10-17-2005, 02:58 PM #1
1) when your draw juice from the vial do you always fill they syringe up with the amount of cc you want to draw to form pressure? I haven't heard much about that....
2) the clomiphene citrate on ARR is that supposed to be injected or just swallowed?
10-17-2005, 03:01 PM #2
1) Don't know WTF you are asking.
2) Clomid, Nolva and other research chems ar oral admin. and not to be taken IM.
10-17-2005, 03:28 PM #3
Reword the first question. Im completely confused
10-17-2005, 03:29 PM #4Originally Posted by shortie
10-17-2005, 03:34 PM #5
He is asking if u should do equal amount air into bottle= juice out. Right?
10-17-2005, 03:38 PM #6
Just read the Question guys........... You wan to pull back on the syring and pull back a little further than what you are wanting to inject, so you can get the air out an it will be even with what you want.
1. If you are doing 1cc(1ml) pull back to 1 1/4cc
2. put the syringe in the bottle and push the air into the bottle. The bottle should be upside down!
3. pull back slowly to fill up the syringe to its 1 1/4cc positions.
4. pull out of bottle
5. Flick the air bubbles to the top by the needle, and push the syringe so the air is out of it and some juice comes out, and all the air bubbles are gone.
6. inject in site and then asparate.Inject all the way down so there is nothing more to inject.
7. Pull straight out. all done
10-17-2005, 03:40 PM #71) when your draw juice from the vial do you always fill they syringe up with the amount of cc you want to draw to form pressure? I haven't heard much about that....
Last edited by shortie; 10-17-2005 at 03:56 PM.
10-17-2005, 03:41 PM #8Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
10-17-2005, 03:47 PM #9Originally Posted by Presidential Muscle
10-19-2005, 03:30 PM #10
sorry my question was confusing, yea lunacy and presidential muscle answered it great. Thanks guys!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)