Spyder is offline Member

To Cycle or Not to Cycle(in summer)??

I am hoping to do a Anadrol and Test stint this summer, but god does it get mighty hot here in Australia. Is it worth it? I am afraid that i might not be able to eat enough calories because of the intense heat, and i am also worried about the heat during my workouts in my garage gym. I've never done a cycle in summer so i do not know if it will be a problem or not. Any advice guys?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say, it depends on how well you handle the heat. Some people are strongly affected by heat while others are fine with it. Personally I'm not adversely affected by heat and if I wanted to do a cycle, then I'd go ahead and do it. YMMV

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    So do a cutting cycle and lose fat and rip up in a summer cycle and use the heat to your advantage. Or if you must do a bulk cycle then try to train early in morning or later a night to avoid the heat of the day. also if your going to bulk then maybe stick with the basic movements and keep each work out to 40 minutes or less. this should still be enough time to stress one body part each day for a 5 on 2 off routine , like i said stick to the basic bulk movements so there is no wasted time in the heat. Bench press, squat , deadlifts, straight bar curls,pull ups , dips,. Further more try and get as many met rex meal replacements in as possible , 2 a day plus at least 3 meals and you should still put on mass.

Spyder is offline Member
    Thanks guys, will do.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Get a window AC unit for your gym garage. I dont know if you know about NASCAR, but those guys have 'freon vests' cause it gets hot as hell in those cars. You could probably find one on the net and stay cool all summer long

Spyder is offline Member
    oh hell no mike, i aint bothering with no vest lol.

Spyder is offline Member
    I will take your advice on the air conditioning though, also Jucinators advice on meal replacements. I'm not a big fan of meal replacements but i will give it a go this summer. Supplements will not be substitutes for real food though, i will eat as much real food as possible, the meal replacement stuff will just be extra cals and protein.

Thread Information