DBflash21 is offline Member

First Cycle, please comment!!

Ok guys so I've arrived at my first cycle after doing extensive research and talking with some of you. Since this is my first cycle many of you have recommended Test. So based off that I chose to go with Sustanon 250 over a 10 week period. Not sure if I should do 250 mg/ew or 500 mg/ew, what do you guys think will be the right dossage? That asside, I will start my winstrol (Upjohn Winstrol-V 10 mL vial) 50 mg/eod for the final 4 weeks of the cycle. Followed by clomid/nolva PCT after the cycle. Alright guys, this is kinda my "rough draft" what have you, so please give me some information, and where I need to "tweak" the cycle. Thanks guys.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    sus 1-10 500 mg ew
    winny 6-10 50 mg ed dont do it eod

For a first cycle i would reccomend that you choose a single ester test(usually e or c to avoid ed shots) and run it at 500mg pw for 10 weeks with 20mg nolva ed then pct. Simple as that.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    For a first cycle i would reccomend that you choose a single ester test(usually e or c to avoid ed shots) and run it at 500mg pw for 10 weeks with 20mg nolva ed then pct. Simple as that.
    I agree, but I would do the Test E shots broken into twice a week to maintain better Test levels

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    ........EXACTLY ........SIMPLE AS THAT

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    1-8 500mg test
    7-10 50mg Winstrol EOD

Start PCT Week 11.

I would have Nolva on hand, as this is your first cycle you may or MAY NOT be prone to gyno.

Thanks guys, appriciate the comments! I'm still kinda leaning on the sustanon , is the only downfall the injections ed? Or is there more to it? And to clear one thing up, do you take nolva during the cycle, and clomid after? is that how that works? Thanks.

Height:
    6'1
    Weight:

I suggest you eat, eat, eat...and train with out steroids for another 2 years.
    Good luck

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    When taking test start nolva or some other anti e. right away. Dont yust have it on hand. safe is better than sorry. Anti E. will not reduce gains either, only water which is good.

Ok thank you. Biggums, been eating 5-6 meals aday consistently for about 3 years now. It just won't come, I understand where your coming from thogh, thank you. I'm just taking steroids to get me to my goal weight 185 (10-15 lbs) from where i am now.
    Last edited by DBflash21; 12-23-2005 at 06:27 PM.

nitehog33 is offline New Member
    Listen DBflash21, I'm on my first sustanon cycle. A lot of people told me that sustanon was not the way to go for my first cycle but i didn't listen. I made my own choice and a great one. Like you, I only wanted to add 10-15 lbs. I have done that already on my 4th week of 500mg of sustanon/week. My strength is huge and my body is huge too. At least that is what everyone is telling me. I feel and see a huge difference. I'm at 205 lbs , 5'9'' right now and think i might be able to reach 215 lb by the end of my cycle. In all sustanon is great. I can't compare it to other test but its great. Go for it.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitehog33
    Listen DBflash21, I'm on my first sustanon cycle. A lot of people told me that sustanon was not the way to go for my first cycle but i didn't listen. I made my own choice and a great one. Like you, I only wanted to add 10-15 lbs. I have done that already on my 4th week of 500mg of sustanon/week. My strength is huge and my body is huge too. At least that is what everyone is telling me. I feel and see a huge difference. I'm at 205 lbs , 5'9'' right now and think i might be able to reach 215 lb by the end of my cycle. In all sustanon is great. I can't compare it to other test but its great. Go for it.
    Uh ok great. I doubt you are going to keep that steady weight increase throughout your whole cycle unless you up the cals. Not to mention its your first cycle so you are going to gain regartless. Alot of first time users chose to go with sus EW but to get the full benefit of all the esters it is better to be shot EOD. Shot eod it will also keep ur blood plasma levels where they need to be.
    Think about it. If you are only shooting once or twice a week you arent benefiting from the short acting esters so why not just go with a single long ester test such as e or c.

Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Ok thank you. Biggums, been eating 5-6 meals aday consistently for about 3 years now. It just won't come, I understand where your coming from thogh, thank you. I'm just taking steroids to get me to my goal weight 185 (10-15 lbs) from where i am now.
    Just cause you hit a plateau doesnt mean you need gear to overcome it. Unless you are like 30yrs old. At 6'1 175 i know ur a bean pole. I was 5'8 175 and i was skinny as hell. I told myself i wouldnt touch gear until i hit 200-210.

Change you're diet and routine.

nitehog33 is offline New Member
    briansauras, thankyou. I like what you said ("its your first cycle so you are going to gain regartless"). That is why i went with my own choice because I knew I had nothing to loss and everything to gain. You are right. First time users are going to make gains regardless so why not let them try what they want to try and lets just encourage them and wish them luck.

Quote Originally Posted by nitehog33
    briansauras, thankyou. I like what you said ("its your first cycle so you are going to gain regartless"). That is why i went with my own choice because I knew I had nothing to loss and everything to gain. You are right. First time users are going to make gains regardless so why not let them try what they want to try and lets just encourage them and wish them luck.
    I ment you are going to gain regardless so why not doing it the safest way possible with the least sides and the least strain on your body. Basically i would encourage it except it doesnt look like you did much research since you chose sus EW as your first cycle. I was considering sus as a first cycle too since everyone i talked to said "oh ya its the best gear around blah blah" wasnt till i started researching that i realized its better to use it EOD. So i went with test e for my first and I was very happy with the outcome.

Thank you nitehog, that is very good to hear. Brianosaurus I appriciate your concern, and comments as well. If I chose to stick with the sustanon , instead of doing 500 mg/EW, what dosage would you recommend ED? 100? 250mg?

Nitehog, can you send me a PM or email, I'd like to ask you some additional questions if you don't mind. Thanks.

Thank you nitehog, that is very good to hear. Brianosaurus I appriciate your concern, and comments as well. If I chose to stick with the sustanon, instead of doing 500 mg/EW, what dosage would you recommend ED? 100? 250mg?
    for your first cycle im sure you could gain plenty on 0.5cc EOD.

Sorry, not clear with the conversion, 0.5cc EOD would equal what as a weekly total?

Sorry, not clear with the conversion, 0.5cc EOD would equal what as a weekly total?
    1cc = 250mg, 250/2 = 125mg. Depending if you are doing MWF or EOD it would either be 125*3 or 125*3.5 its up to you people run it both ways.

Ok so looking about 325 to 400 mg a week more evenly spread out? to keep the leveles up?

Ok so looking about 325 to 400 mg a week more evenly spread out? to keep the leveles up?
    Well doing MWF/EOD injections is going to keep your levels more constant since the short esters in there are out of ur system so quick. Basically if u did it EW your levels would spike when u inject and then 3days later would be back down then back up again next time u inject. Its just safer and will prolly lower your chances of sust flu doing it EOD

Brian, can you PM me, I'd like to ask you some additional questions if you don't mind, thanks.

Brian, can you PM me, I'd like to ask you some additional questions if you don't mind, thanks.
    DBflash21 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

how do i turn them on? when I try to send someone a message it say's the same thing? is there a setting somewhere?

Thread Information