Thread: test e + deca?

roman1984 is offline Junior Member

test e + deca?

hey guys i am going to start my second cycle my first wast test e only i really want to bulk up i was thinking of test e 500mg ew +30mg dbol ed for the first 4 week but i am not quit sure on running deca since it has a long half life of 18 months are there any other substitutions that would benifit me by the way im 6'1'' and weight 185 i eat very stricktly and lots of protien in my diet.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by roman1984
    hey guys i am going to start my second cycle my first wast test e only i really want to bulk up i was thinking of test e 500mg ew +30mg dbol ed for the first 4 week but i am not quit sure on running deca since it has a long half life of 18 months are there any other substitutions that would benifit me by the way im 6'1'' and weight 185 i eat very stricktly and lots of protien in my diet.
    Are your a tested athlete or something?

For mass, Dbol /Test or Anadrol /Test. Personally, I dont think you would be experienced enough for Tren . But its a fairly good weapon at gaining more mass.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    For a second cycle you could go with Deca or Eq, is there a reason you don't want the long detection times, sports or something. Either way I would go with Test E 600mg/wk for 14 wks and Eq/deca 500mg/wk for 12 wks. Dbol like you had it laid out.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    deca 's half life ain't 18 months, it just has traces in your system that can be picked up on piss tests that last that long.

no but i just dont really feel comfortable with it in my system for that long i am a firefighter and am going to attend the police academy in the next few months and the way places are cracking down on the use of anabolics i am just a little worried

Go with the EQ, it isn't exactly in and out, but it is a hell of alot faster than deca .

i thought about eq but its detection peroid is quite long also almost that of deca

4-5 months is nowhere near 18 mo IMO.

oh you are right for some reason i thousght it was quite longer thanks bro

Thread Information