Thread: Clen questions

chest6 is offline Banned

Clen questions

My gf wanted me to get clen for her really bad so we got some. Im having her take 80mcg a day right now, but she worked up to it; 20, 40, 60 and then 80 which she has been on since last Thursday.
    It has been a week today and she says she hasn't lost a single pound. Now granted, she doesnt do cardio, but I have been watching her diet when I am around and she tells me how it is when im not around. Its not bad for a girl, I mean she isn't trying to huge or anything. I figured since it is a thermogenic and she is definitely shaking a lot, that she would have lost a little bit by now, despite not doing cardio. How long will this stuff take to start seeing results?
    I am thinking about moving her up 100mcg's but I mean if she feels it a lot right now, I dont really want to make her shake nonstop.
    Suggestions?

chest6 is offline Banned
    bump for opinions

thick one is offline Associate Member
    dude, get her azz to the gym.. WTF you don't take juice and not lift.. why would you take clen and not do cardio?? clen will help speed up the fat loss, it's not going to do much if your not exercising and eating right. ohh yea and she's "telling you how her diet is when your not around???" are you sure she's being truthfull??

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    I have to agree with the thick one. Had a client who wanted to try clen a little while back, she was looking for a magic pill, but didn't put in the cardio or tune up the diet. The effects were only the same as any OTC diet pill at that point...better than nothing, but no "miracle".

You know the score chest,diet and cardio are the key to successful fat loss.Get her off the clen and to the gym.JMHO.

chest6 is offline Banned
    About what I expected...dumb question in the first place...I would have responded the same way. The thing is..everytime she bitches i just smile and say theres no magic substance that will make you drop everything. Good point about when Im not around..her sis says she goes for the ice cream a lot. I made a comment yesterday that if shes not going to do cardio and diet correctly..she might as well stop and shes like i dont wanna do cardio im just gonna go up to 100. She was going to buy it either way..I made the mistake of letting her do it. I thought she would follow my advice..i talked with her about it for over an hour and she hasn't followed my instructions.
    Thanks guys..dumb question.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    my girl is was the same way. clen with no diet or cardio...then gets mad when shes not losing pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!1dont they get it??!? get in the gym, cardio and eat right sheez.

Thread Information