chemicalcolor is offline New Member

have never done a cycle

hi brand newbie here. yeah ive never tried any form of anabolic buy lately ive been interested. ive never had a problem with gains ive always naturally gained well, but loosing fat on the other hand has been a problem for much of my life. ive been training for three years now and still cant seem to lose the gut so i was wanted to ask the experts what would be a proper cutting cycle? can i get them in Jaurez? and im a little on the broke side so hgh and so on is a little out of my leauge. so yeah a proper cycle that will still allow me to eat and retain a little muscle.

sorry

forgot o ask is the ephedrine sold as a bronchial drug at gas stations still the same old ephedrine banned for supplement.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicalcolor
    hi brand newbie here. yeah ive never tried any form of anabolic buy lately ive been interested. ive never had a problem with gains ive always naturally gained well, but loosing fat on the other hand has been a problem for much of my life. ive been training for three years now and still cant seem to lose the gut so i was wanted to ask the experts what would be a proper cutting cycle? can i get them in Jaurez? and im a little on the broke side so hgh and so on is a little out of my leauge. so yeah a proper cycle that will still allow me to eat and retain a little muscle.

First off welcome to the forum. Now I'll be nice b/c a lot of people are gonna flame you for this post. The stickies that are posted above need to be read before posting anything b/c as it say in one such sticky don't ask where you can get AAS b/c you'll get scammed. Second edit your profile with your stats so we can have a look at work we're working with so we can help you out. Also in the diet forum there are more stickies that will help you with the proper food you need to eat for your own decisions. Read the rules, stickies and some posts that are already up and repost your goals that you want to attain with your stats, then you will get a better response.

thanks

yeah sorry i figured i was going out on a limb. i read lots of stickies before i signed up just couldnt find exactly what i was looking for but ill keep searching. will do on the stats

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalcolor
    forgot o ask is the ephedrine sold as a bronchial drug at gas stations still the same old ephedrine banned for supplement.
    If it's ephedrine hcl then yes. you can still legally buy it off the web.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    lose fat?

1. Cardio OR HARDCORE lifting. ..make it burn
    2. Diet (eat clean. - chicken, fish, water, etc)
    3. Vitamins
    4. Clenbuterol . Amazing drug, superior for cutting and keeping muscle (anti-catabolic)

here are some tips.

chest6 is offline Banned
    get in the diet forum man..

Thread Information