Thread: How long?

musclestack is offline Productive Member

How long?

Hey, fellas. I know that some of you can relate that when I say that, when I'm on cycle, I feel ten feet tall and bullet proof from the second I wake up in the morning until I fall asleep. It's kind of some sort of "extra" energy I have. A since of confidence, maybe? I was just curious: how long does it take for some of you guys to start to feel that? I'm on Anadrol and Test E right now. I'm only on my 4th day, and it has already started to hit me.

Now, I realize that when the Test kicks in, that's when I'm really gonna start to feel it, but do you guys get that feeling when you first start a cycle (given, you've used something to kickstart it)? If so, how long does it usually take for you?

I always feel it even if I take just primo or winstrol . It's mainly the psychological thought that jacks you up to be a bad ass. But some people take it too far and do stupid things, then they blame it on roid rage which is total bs in my opinion. But yeah I feel superhuman when I am juicing from day one till about pct.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I guess I can't say that I "feel" it right away, usually about day 4 or 5 when using orals; and it usually takes about 2 or 3 weeks for me when I don't use a kick-start.

Bump, anyone else?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i'm always bulletproof

Thread Information