ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

When should you start gaining rapid weight on cycle?

My question, rather than HOW MUCH weight, I was wondering WHEN you should start gaining weight for a test-e only cycle?Tommorrow will be week 6/Day 1 and I'd say the test kicked in pretty nice. I'm getting alot of compliments.The thing is I've only gained about 5 lbs. and I was wondering if your weight doesnt really jump up until the test kicks in.. My muscles are growing fast and I got an inch on my arms already so I'm assuming I'm burning serious fat at the same time maybe?Is it common to do a whole 12 week cycle and get great results but not gain too much weight?..PS Diets in check.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Week 6 and up for me on Test Enanthate and Cypionate . I really get awesome gains at week 12 so that's why I usually continue to run my cycles longer. It works good for me.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Eat alot and don't worry too much about the water retention. It puts on pounds which will make you be able to lift more.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    A change in body composition is akin to weight gain. If you lose 1 lb fat and gain 1lb of muscle. You body composition has changed for the better by 2 lbs yet, your actual weight is unchanged.

When it comes to gaining weight on cycle, calories are the answer. You must take in enough to gain weight period. On cycle your metabolism is increased (requiring more calories), your muscle mass is increased (requiring more calories), and with each pound gained your overall caloric requirements are increased too. It can be quite difficult to eat enough to gain as much as possible.

Additionally you must workout intensely without overtraining, and you will require extra sleep. Weight gain is more complicated than just running the right compounds.

It should get as good as it is going to get starting around week 6. Eat, Eat, Eat.

Thread Information